Cintique trials Teknique
- OLD SCHOOL, FRESH THINKING. Field, Bill // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p16
The article presents corporate profile of upholstery company Cintique Ltd. in Great Britain. Bill Field, sales director of the company, stated that the comfort-focused upholstery products were in demand in the market for more than 100 years of service because of its woodworking expanded skills....
- Gold from silver. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2007, Issue 5538, p18
The article focuses on Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Cintique and its marketing strategies in the furniture industry. Andrew Brewster, the company's sales director, believes the brand is still recognized by consumers even without national advertising. The company reportedly has a...
- The cream of the industry. // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p4
The article offers information on the winners and finalists of the 2007 Interior Awards announced at the National Exhibition Center in Great Britain. The Best Fabric Sofa award was presented to Ultra Furniture for its heritage model while Cintique's Pacific won the Best Leather Sofa award. The...
- Teknique for Cintique. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p4
Reports on Cintique's launching of its Teknique furniture brand at the BFM Summer Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- CINTIQUE. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2008, Issue 5589, p30
The article evaluates the Rutland Collection of chairs and sofas from Cintique.
- Cintique quartet for BFM Show. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p5
Focuses on the launching of Cintique ranges in a furniture show.
- CINTIQUE. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2010, Issue 5704, p25
The article presents the Eton chair from an upholstery firm Cintique Ltd. which will be on display at the South West Show from September 21 to 23, 2010 in Somerset, England.
- Long point weathers the storm. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p3
Reports the Long Point furniture exhibition at the Rose Gardens in Toton, Great Britain. Products showcased includeas Oxford chair by Cintique; Langley sofa by Parker & Farr; Monet sofa by Bernhardt Furniture; Additional products for Tuscan range and Tansen collection by William Sheppee.
- Retailers begin to abandon Buoyant trio as 215 jobs go. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p2
Reports that British retailers of Buoyant, Oakland Fairfax and Cintique have decided to discontinue to place orders until the firms' futures are resolved. Trading of Oakland Fairfax and Buoyant while in receivership; Employee dismissal at Buoyant; Retailers which have refused to place orders...