Norma Kerry is next Guild chairman
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- The Legacy of M. Craig & Company Cabinetmakers. Delia, Sharon // South Carolina Business Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p7
The article throws light on the legacy of M. Craig and Company Cabinetmakers. Its founder, Michael Craig, produced unique, hand-crafted furniture in the back of his father's warehouse until he met the person who would bring attention to his work and love into his life. Furthermore, Rosie Craig,...
- Better by Farr. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p12
Highlights the views of Norma Kerry, head of upmarket upholstery manufacturer Parker & Farr, concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain. Career advancement; Emphasis on quality; Non-downgrading of materials despite unfavorable market conditions; Preference for traditional, hand-stitched...
- And the winner is... // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p29
The article announces awards given to businesswomen in home sector including the Inspirational Woman of the Year to Wendy Short, Businesswoman of the Year to Tean Dalloway and Lifetime Achievement Award to Norma Kerry.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
Reports on sales growth for cabinet manufacturers as of July 1994. Percentage of change.
- Pennsylvania German furniture. Appleton, Dick // Early American Homes;Jan1997, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
Features Pennsylvania German furniture. European immigrants in Pennsylvania; Emergence of taste for fine goods; Abundance of walnut, cherry and poplar trees for furniture; Cabinetmakers' use of standard joinery methods; Expression of creative artistry.
- Traditionalists take route into contemporary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p5
Reports on cabinet manufacturers New Plan, Caxton and Sakol's launched of their contemporary lines at The Furniture Show.