- Products & services. Jakel, Peter // Satellite Broadband;Dec2000, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p44
Presents several products and services from the satellite broadcasting industry in the United States as of December 2000. Satellite Express XR1/GW system of BroadLogic; Source Media Router platform of SkyStream Networks; PSA-86 Wireless Spectrum Analyzer of Avcom; Lysis iTV solution of Lysis;...
- U.K. Wants Increased SATCOM Sharing Arrangement With U.S., Shelton Says. // Space & Missile Defense Report;5/26/2014, p6
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. --The United Kingdom would like to increase its level of satellite communications (SATCOM) partnership with the United States, though nothing has been formalized,Â…
- Teleglobe's Ku-band Occasional Use. // TVB Europe;Mar2000, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p86
Reports that Teleglobe has announced that it is expanding its digital content distribution capabilities with a transatlantic satellite transmission service in partnership with European satellite operator Eutelsat. Description of the company's Ku-band Occasional Use platform; Remarks from Greg...
- Intersputnik Will Launch Full-Service Network. // Satellite Today;9/27/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of Intersputnik International Organization of Space Communications to establish a full-service, international satellite communications network. Services that will be provided by the network; Regional partner of Intersputnik.
- Short Transmissions. // Satellite News;5/8/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p6
Presents news briefs related to satellite communications as of May 2006. Contract signed by the government of Japan with Connexion by Boeing for in-flight Internet access for a pair of aircraft; Selection by Bombardier Aerospace of EMS Satcom's Enfusion AMT-3800 high-gain antenna as factory...
- Jacor's syndicated expansion. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/26/97, Vol. 127 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the impact of Jacor Communication Inc.'s acquisition of NSN Network Services Ltd. on its capacity to distribute syndicated radio programs.
- NSN Network Services debuts paging networking technology. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p13
Reports on NSN Network Services' introduction of the Broadcast TNPP for paging networking, technology. Features of the technology; Benefits for carriers.
- TELKOM SOUTH AFRICA SELECTS ILC'S MAXVIEW. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the selection of the MaxView(R) network control software with integrated carrier monitoring system from ILC by Telkom SA Limited, the telecommunication operator of South Africa, to consolidate, monitor and control national satellite earth stations. Advantages of the satellite;...
- ARINC NAMED DISTRIBUTION PARTNER BY INMARSAT. // Telephone IP News;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the selection of ARINC Inc. in Annapolis, Maryland, as a distribution partner (DP) by Inmarsat for its high-speed SwiftBroadband satellite communications service. It states that the DP status will allow ARINC to purchase airtime directly from Inmarsat, rather than through...