The truck formerly known as SNG
- Internet Broadcasting Vehicle. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p32
Features the Internet Broadcasting Vehicle, a mobile station for Internet broadcasting from Fresh Baked Studios. Features and functions; Company background.
- Shades of Spring. George, Rebekah // Prevention;Mar2006, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p58
The article rates beauty products that come in green shades. Among them are the American Beauty Eyeshadow Duo in Enchanted Earth, Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Gloves, Dove Cool Moisture Lotion, Fresh Baked Key Lime Pie Moisturizing Shampoo & Body Wash and Physicians Formula Crystal Ball...
- Intercast hits fast track. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;7/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 32, p56
Reports on the launching of Intercast online system, a joint venture of National Broadcasting Corp., Intel and other companies, at the opening of the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia. Features of the system; Details on the delivery of Intercast content to the personal computer.
- CNN, NBC, Intel deal. // Quill;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p12
Looks at the changing of personal computers into television receivers by Intel, NBC and CNN, known as Intercast. Involvement of personal computer makers; Background information on Intercast.
- Rabbit ears meet the mouse. Fenton, Brian C.; DiMare, Paul // Popular Mechanics;Oct96, Vol. 173 Issue 10, p86
Features Intercast, Intel's technology that allows broadcasters to send World Wide Web pages piggybacked on standard television signal. Pages written in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML); Insertion of the HTML data into an ordinary television signal in the vertical blanking interval (VBI);...
- Intercast could reel in more $ for carriers. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // America's Network;12/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p23
Reports on the expansion of Intercast technology in the United States. Use of broadcast signal called vertical blanking interval (VBI); Provision of supplemental program information to the Internet via the VBI; Problems in technology.
- Webcasting the Internet. Reece, Doug // Billboard;07/18/98, Vol. 110 Issue 29, p26
Focuses on Internet broadcasting, also called webcasting. How improvements in streaming technology and programming choices have helped the webcasting industry; How the previously hesitant MTV Networks is entering into the online broadcasting craze; How many inventive sites are using the online...
- Channel 4 spins off live web show from Embarrassing Bodies series. // New Media Age;1/21/2010, p06
The article reports on an interactive live web show which Great Britain's Channel 4 will broadcast as part of its "Embarrassing Bodies" series.
- Content vs. marketing. Shaw, Russell // Broadcasting & Cable;03/26/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 13, p48
Discusses the report 'Local Web News: Case Study of Nine Local Broadcast Internet News Operations,' by Michael Murrie, released by the United States-based Radio and Television News Directors Foundation. Focus on television stations' online news operations as of March 26, 2001.