ABC Family Flicks Click
- 'High School Musical 2' Sets Cable TV Record. // Jet;9/3/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p65
The article reports that the made-for-television motion picture "High School Musical 2" attracted 17.2 million viewers in its premier broadcast on the cable television channel the Disney Channel. The show also became the highest-rated television program children ages 6 to 100, and the...
- 'Idol' on its Games. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the tight competition in terms of viewership between the reality show "American Idol," and the Winter Olympic game coverage.
- M1 Singapore ad raises too many questions. Blower, Charlie // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/3/2008, p15
The author reflects on the controversy over the television advertising in Singapore. He cites the advertisement of M1 Ltd. in the country, which raises question by many of its viewers. TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd. and OMD Singapore. Moreover, he considers that several viewers are irritated on...
- BARC Ratings: ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema, Colors Kannada lead in week 49. // Exchange4media.com;12/21/2015, p1
The article reports on the ratings of television channels in India for the week of December 5-11, 2015, citing the winning streak of ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema and Colors Kannada in their respective regional markets.
- ABC Family Rides Highs. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p18
The article reports on the ratings of the television programs at ABC Family network in the U.S. in 2009. It states that the network acquired a 1.4 million total viewers. It points that its ratings was pushed by the drama series "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," which generated 3.9...
- Evening newscasts now in a horserace. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;5/26/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the increasing popularity of the evening newscasts in the U.S. Estimation on the number of television viewers; Rating of the television shows.
- PERFECT PRESCRIPTION. // Entertainment Weekly;9/30/2005, Issue 842, p85
Presents a list of the viewership ratings of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week ending September 18, 2005.
- America stays at home. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 41, p5
Reports the performance of broadcast network series in 2001-2002 season. Ranks of the television programs on its first week debut based on viewer population; Improvement in viewer patronage compared to 1999-2000; Comment from network executives.
- 'KINGDOM' COME. // Entertainment Weekly;3/19/2004, Issue 756, p57
Presents a chart of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week of March 1 to 7, 2004, in terms of viewership.