- Liberty Global deploys Amdocs MVNO solution to support expansion into quad-play. // Telecom Tiger;12/5/2014, p1
The article describes Amdocs Compact Convergence solution for Mobile Virtual Network Operators from international cable company Liberty Global.
- Promoting mobile device user-friendliness. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the promotion of the importance of user interface on mobile devices. It cites the importance of taking into account the constraints of the wireless devices, bandwidth restrictions and connectivity issues. The article states that it can be attained by assuring that the...
- Carriers shun porn on deck, experiment with PG-13 offerings. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p12
The article discusses the effort of carriers to restrict access to adult mobile content. In 2004, the International Association for the Wireless Telecommunications Industry (CTIA), began to work with tier-one carriers on creating guidelines for adult content on operator decks. However, CTIA vice...
- Destination News. // AirGuide Online.com;12/19/2011, p1
The article offers world news briefs. Investors are drawn with the strong performance of high-end hotels in London, England. Various groups have called the U.S. Congress to reject a bill that will restore limits on travel in Cuba. Some operators of mobile phones in Asia have moved away from...
- Ed Markey Looks Into Warrantless Cellphone Tracking. Sullum, Jacob // Hit & Run;4/292012, p48
The article reports on the investigation being conducted by Democratic Congressman Edward Markey on the issue of warrantless cellphone tracking. Markey is a member of the U.S. House of Representative Energy and Commerce Committee and co-chairs the Congressional Bipartisan Privacy Caucus. The...
- AMDOCS MVNO SOLUTION DEPLOYED BY LIBERTY GLOBAL. // Worldwide Telecom;Jan2015, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the deployment of Amdocs Compact Convergence solution for mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) from software provider Amdocs, by telecommunications and television company Liberty Global, to support its mobile services launch in Hungary, Switzerland and Netherlands....
- Telstra in talks with San Miguel for venture. Stubbs, Agnes // Capacity Magazine;9/14/2015, p1
Telstra has confirmed it is in talks with the Philippines' San Miguel about investing in a joint venture in the country.
- LIBERTY GLOBAL DEPLOYS WIFI AND TELEPHONY GATEWAY. // Tele-Service News;Dec2015, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the deployment of the next-generation wireless Internet and telephony gateway of telecommunication company Liberty Global PLC in Europe. Executive Doron Hacmon states that the gateway enables the company to maximise the impact its high-speed fiber networks across the...
- Liberty Global reopens talks to acquire cable provider Ziggo. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
US-based cable group Liberty Global has revived talks to acquire Dutch cable company Ziggo.