BROOKS GETS BACK IN
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/10/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 149, p7
The article reports on the growth investment made by the New York-based private equity firm Halyard Capital in Practice Insight of Houston, Texas as part of Halyard's continued focus on investment opportunities in middle market companies.
- Halyard Acquires Market Intelligence. Connors, Tarcy // San Diego Business Journal;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p14
The article reports on the acquisition Harte-Hanks Market Intelligence Inc. and the Abereen Group from Harte-Hanks Inc. by the private equity fund Halyard Capital Management LLC in New York City.
- Fed's Kohn: Modest Impact From End of Asset Buys. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33258, p31
The article reports on the perspective of Donald Kohn, chairman of the Federal Reserve, on the impact of ending asset acquisition on interest rates in the U.S.
- Smurfit Kappa Finalizes Mondi Deal. // Official Board Markets;4/24/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p16
The article reports on the asset-swap deal between the Durfit Kappa of Dublin, Ireland and Mondi of Great Britain which cost 68.29 million dollars in cash.
- DIVERSIFIED EXHIBITIONS ACQUIRES DESIGNEX. // Interior Fitout;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of all the Australian assets of designEx by Diversified Exhibitions in Australia.
- The style of John Brookes. Lovejoy, A. // Horticulture;Oct89, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p28
Discusses the American-influenced gardening style of British gardener John Brookes whose home in Fontwell, West Sussex, shows a clear California influence. Plants he uses; Designs; Gardening philosophy. INSET: If you go (visiting Brookes' English garden)..
- Debt Buyer Plans to 'Amplify' Purchases. // American Banker;2/17/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that consumer debt purchaser Asset Acquisition Group bought a $240 million portfolio from an undisclosed large, national bank.
- Asset Acquisition Group Buys $240 Million Large Bank Portfolio. Waggoner, Darren // CardLine;2/19/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p27
The article reports on the 240 million U.S. dollar loan portfolio purchased by Asset Acquisition Group LLC from large national bank in the U.S.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;9/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p12
The article presents several photographs, including the winners of HBO & Co. Documentary Short Film Competition for "Premature," cutting the ribbon on NuLink's customer service center in Newnan, Georgia, and Fred Lutz marking the launch of ReelzChannel on Charter's Los Angeles/Southern...