Portal to Assist in Mixing Up Do-It-Yourself Ads
- Yahoo creates first local TVC. Hargraves-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/18/2002, p6
Reports on the launch of locally produced advertising branding campaign by internet portal Yahoo in a bid to boost visitor numbers to its Southeast Asian sites. Brief description of the campaign; Channels on which the campaign has to be broadcast.
- Yahoo! promotes kissing on microsite. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2001, p11
Reports the Christmas kissing campaign for charity by Yahoo! in Europe. Search for best kissers through Internet portals; Aim to drive traffic to the microsite; Categories of the public kissing.
- Spotlight. Madden, Normandy; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;4/3/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p24
This article focuses on a comprehensive multimedia campaign by Dentsu for Goo, one of the leading Internet portals in Japan, which won the Best of Outdoor prize at the recent Asia Pacific Advertising Festival, as of April 2006. The campaign promoted the site's Answer it service, which invites...
- Directgov plans make-or-break campaign to raise awareness. // New Media Age;3/2/2006, p2
The article reports briefly on the decision of Directgov to launch a make-or-break advertising campaign to raise awareness of the brand and drive hits to the Web portal direct.gov.uk. Directgov is a portal that was developed to become the central point for citizens to access government services.
- Yahoo spends Â£60m on global campaign to win back public support. Farber, Alex; Cooper, Will // New Media Age;9/24/2009, p03
The article reports on the investment made by Yahoo! in a global marketing campaign to position the portal business as relevant in the fast-developing market. The campaign will be launched on October 5, 2009 and will run until the end of 2010. The campaign focuses on Yahoo's portal rebrand and...
- Dayton Firefighters Campaign Sparks Flame Of Interest. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on the advertising campaign by Ohio members of the Dayton Firefighters Federal Credit Union (DFFCU) to increase member growth. It reports that the videos are running on the local television stations and on the credit union's web portals. Shannon O'Neil, marketing...
- Enjoy England adds blog to allow holiday tip swapping. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);9/20/2006, p4
The article reports that the company Enjoy England is launching a blog where tourists can swap tips about holiday destinations in the first stage of an overhaul of its website. The blog will be available on the website www.enjoyengland.com. It is being redesigned to recast the corporate website...
- VW rethinks UK digital strategy. // Marketing (00253650);3/5/2008, p2
The article reports on the initiative of Volkswagen AG to revise its digital marketing schedule in order to focus on its revamp web portal in Great Britain. The main part of the company's schedule is a heavy-weight campaign based on its effort in creating its website as its cars. This campaign...
- Creative Corner. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;1/11/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on the advertising campaign for the Micoqui.com, an Internet portal of the Puerto Rico Telephone. Campaign theme; Print advertising designer; Use of a coqui footprint to symbolize the campaign.