HELPING HBO SET ITS SITES ON
- Web sites interactivity and design characteristics in the online consumer behavior - Survey Article. ROBU, Adriana-Emilia // Cross-Cultural Management Journal;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p39
In the online medium, competition being at one click distance, the success of business web sites comes from their potential to differentiate. It is important for marketers and web designers to know which elements are appealing to users and how these elements influence their behavior. Recent...
- Teletext enjoys the simple life. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;7/14/2006, Issue 1829, p4
The article reports that Teletextholidays.co.uk witnessed a 15% growth in customer click-throughs after the simplification of its Web site. According to commercial director online Matt Cheevers, the growth followed the site's relaunch after two-and-a-half-months' work on the redesign. He further...
- Factors Affecting E-Service Satisfaction. Al-Kasasbeh, Mohammed Mufaddy; Dasgupta, Subhasish; AL-Faouri, Abeer Hmoud // Communications of the IBIMA;2011, Vol. 2011, p4
User satisfaction is an important predictor of online consumer behavior and the success of a web-based system. If customers are satisfied with the services received through the online system, it is likely they will keep using the system. To examine factors affecting user satisfaction with...
- HBO Home Video. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p44
Reports on motion picture video releases from HBO Home Video for the fourth quarter of 1996.
- New video ventures. Shakespeare, Tonia L.; Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;May96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p66
Reports on the video contracts that HBO Home Video has acquired from several movie outfits. Includes the videotapes `White Man's Burden'; `Tuskegee Airmen'; `Straight Out of Brooklyn'; `Cosmic Slop'; Role that Henry McGee played to negotiate the release of the films.
- HBO to produce hour dramas. Flint, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/94, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p148
Reports on Home Box Office's (HBO) plans for 1994. Entry into the one-hour drama business; Statistics on HBO' success in 1993; Growth in subscriber base; Return of comedian Dennis Miller as host of a weekly, half-hour show; Lineup of original movies and documentaries for 1994; Extension of...
- HBO launches in-room video services network. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/22/93, Vol. 208 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the introduction of the Home Box Office (HBO) Visitor Information Network to hotels. Providing in-room video services; Features of the service; Rolling out in several states.
- Talk about a running gag. Waters, H.F.; Cohen, A. // Newsweek;5/29/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 22, p62
Reports that Home Box Office plans to launch a new, all-comedy channel this fall, featuring video clips from comedy films, movies, live stand-up performances, original sitcoms, and studio hosts. Competing channels are developing their own all-comedy channels.
- HBO burnishes brand. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/97, Vol. 127 Issue 44, p54
States that Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) will replace its entire stable of promotional breaks and on-air IDs with a series of segments featuring the HBO logo as the lead character in a variety of stan-alone stories. Promotion of HBO as an entertainment channel with diverse movies; Partnership...