Elvis Mitchell's In TCM's House
- Tarantino spies feature version of `U.N.C.L.E.'. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;2/17/95, Vol. 336 Issue 4, p1
Reports that Quentin Tarantino is considering writing and directing a motion picture version of the television series `The Man from U.N.C.L.E.'. Production of the series by Turner Broadcasting; Attachment of producer John Davis to the project.
- Tarantino will operate on `ER'. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;3/27/95, Vol. 336 Issue 29, p4
Reports that filmmaker Quentin Tarantino will direct an episode of the television show `ER.' Project as Tarantino's first directing venture since the motion picture `Pulp Fiction'; Reasons for venturing into television directing.
- It's Starting to Look a Lot Likeâ€¦. Brady, Shirley // CableFAX Daily;10/25/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 207, p2
Reports on television programming plans of Turner Classic Movies (TCM) for 2006. Plan to include film critic Molly Haskell in "The Essentials"; Launch of the TV program "TCM Underground"; Proposal for the first original series of TCM.
- Ending AIDS: The Search for a Vaccine. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;11/30/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 42, p14
The article reviews the documentary television program "Ending AIDS: The Search for Vaccine," narrated by Richard Gere.
- What to Watch MONDAY. Collis, Clark // Entertainment Weekly;8/1/2008, Issue 1004, p52
A calendar of U.S. television programs for July 28, 2008 is presented which includes "TCM Presents Elvis Mitchell: Under the Influence" on Turner Classic Movies (TCM), the 2008 "National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony" on Entertainment and Sports Programming Network 2 (ESPN2), and...
- More Covered Wagons Headed to California, Turner Classic Movies and Affiliates Credited. Black, Clay // Multichannel News;10/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p13
The article deals with the themes on movies that Turner Classic Movies are presenting on their television networks in the U.S. One of the theme they have been airing is about the country crossings of covered wagons. In such particular event, people are traveling thousand miles in a wobbly,...
- Turner Classic Movies. // Multichannel News;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p13A
Deals with the marketing strategies of several executives of Turner Classic Movies that contributed to the company's success. Information on the shows being aired by the network; Efforts of the executives to promote the return of the network's "The Essentials"; Job description of Shannon...
- Pulp affliction. Holmes, Anna // Entertainment Weekly;8/25/95 - 9/1/95, Issue 288/290, p97
Observes some similarities in director Quentin Tarantino's treatment of his film `Pulp Fiction' and his television program `ER.' Characters; Costumes; Portrayals.
- THE MUST LIST. // Entertainment Weekly;4/20/2007, Issue 930, p41
The article presents a list of the top ten things that "Entertainment Weekly" loves during the week of April 20, 2007. Items on the list include the film "The Hoax," starring Richard Gere, a television version of the radio program "This American Life," and the Discovery Channel show "Deadliest...