Oxygen Models a New Look
- Agencies Chase Cable Nets. Sampey, Kathleen; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Western Edition;03/27/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p68
Deals with the negotiation efforts of cable television networks in the United States with advertising agencies regarding their campaign accounts. Agreement between MTV and DiNoto Lee company; Details on the television campaign of Discovery Health Channel network.
- Comedy Gets a New, More Unified Look. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;10/30/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p40
Describes the logo and promotional materials launched by Comedy Central cable television network in New York. Reformation of the logo and promotional materials; Selection of Imaginary Forces to do the logo design; Details on the television series to be shown in the network; Background of the...
- TNT Unveils New On--Air Look. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p136
Reports the replacement of the company's logo of Turner Network Television. Concept of the logo; Comparison between the logos; Details of the company's on-air and cross-channel ad campaign.
- Sochi Raises the Bar for NBCU's Sports Cabler. // Variety;1/22/2014, Vol. 322 Issue 14, p18
The article considers the impact of its role in television broadcasting of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games on NBCSN, the sports cable television network of mass media industry firm NBC Universal.
- USA, Sci-Fi put fall focus on original, themed programs. // Brandweek;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the USA Network's and the Sci-Fi Channel's plans to build their fall on-air branding campaigns via Silver Hammer. Circumstances surrounding the building of the campaigns; Names of some famous people who will be integrated in the campaigns; Methodology to be used in the building of the...
- Film school of hard knocks. Fromm, Emily // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/9/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the advertising campaign of the Independent Film Channel. Description of the television commercial.
- The anti-network. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;08/24/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Presents information on Pax Television (TV) company's advertising campaign. Message which the campaign delivers; Cost of the campaign; When the campaign was launched; Comments from Jeff Sagansky, president and chief executive officer of Pax Tax TV.
- MSNBC's $2M ad blitz. // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p19
Reports on MSNBC's spending of almost two million dollars on an advertising campaign that includes ten million impressions on PointCast, Yahoo! and Disney's Family.com.
- Revisionism Reconsidered. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p44
Focuses on the advertising campaigns for History Channel by the Concept Farm in the United States. Method used by Concept Farm to produce the different spots; Details on each campaign; Idea of the Concept Farm.