Charter Execs Exit in Reorg
- Charter's Hamilton Steps Down. // Multichannel News;1/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the departure of executive vice president of programming Sue Ann Hamilton from Charter Communications Inc. The company's media-relations manager Anita Lamont said that Hamilton, who served three consecutive Charter CEOs, is departing on an unspecified date. She will be...
- Charter Reorg Means 'Significant' Job Cuts. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/16/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on the restructuring plans announced by U.S.-based Charter Communications Inc. (CCI). Decision of CCI to split the company into five geographic divisions; Focus of the company on customer oriented execution; Dismissal of employees to reduce its debt loads; Other restructuring plans of...
- Downsizing and restructuring in organizations: Research findings and lessons learned--introduction. Burke, Ronald J. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p297
Introduces several topics pertaining to downsizing and restructuring in organizations in Canada. Effects of downsizing to companies and workers; Forecast of downsizing.
- Capital reorganisations. // Accountancy;Oct81, Vol. 92 Issue 1058, p54
Recommends a publication which gives details of company capital reorganizations and reductions in Great Britain.
- New organizational forms: The strategic relevance of future psychological contract scenarios. Sparrow, Paul; Cooper, Cary L. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p356
Focuses on downsizing, restructuring and privatization. Impact of these changes; Organizational behavior and human resource management implications; Work-leisure literature of the 1960s and psychological contract literature of the 1990s; Implications.
- Trelleborg Wheel updates factory. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;10/15/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p39
Reports the reorganization, downsizing, and investment of Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas Inc. in Hartville, Ohio. Creation of greater production efficiency into the operation; Reduction of production in the operation that leads to the cut back of workforce; Investment of a sizable amount of...
- Managers Ponder Amid Crisis in Europe. Peak, Martha H. // Management Review;Jun93, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p41
Explores how corporate executives survive amidst corporate restructuring and downsizing in Europe. Recession and unemployment in the region; Evolutionary changes in management; Job entitlement; Need for improve efficiency among executives.
- Charter Might Pop Swaps. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the performance of telecommunication company Charter Communications Inc. Emphasis on maximizing the operating efficiency of assets; Plan of the company regarding consolidation with various companies; Divisions of the company which were restructured.
- Charter Bankruptcy Ruling Nears. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p37
The article reports on the expected decision of U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge James Peck to rule on the reorganization plan of multiple system operator (MSO). It notes that the plan would enable the company to reduce its overall debt, operate an additional three million dollars in new equity, and...