A Buffalo Soldier With a 'Lucky Baby'
- Stealth Promo of the Week. // Entertainment Weekly;7/22/2005, Issue 830, p63
Announces that television network ABC will air a commercial for Oceanic Airlines, the fictional airline featured in the television program "Lost."
- FCC EXTRA!: ADS AREN'T NEWS. J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/15/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 45, p13
The article reports on the settlement paid by television network KTNV Las Vegas to the Federal Communications Commission regarding its investigation into broadcasting paid commercials in style of news reports and failure to disclose the reports as advertisements.
- Ad biz boom brings new nets. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;11/16/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 32, p7
The article announces the upcoming launch of new television channels in Romania following a boost in television advertising market.
- Movies Now launches 'High Rollers' quiz for media & ad fraternity. // Indiantelevision.com;8/31/2015, p5
The article reports on the launch of a quiz by television channel Movies Now to attract media agencies and advertising clients for its property called High Rollers.
- ITV chief calls on clients to use TV. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2001, p2
Reports the call from marketing and commercial director John Hardie of ITV for advertisers to invest into television in Madrid, Spain. Decrease in revenue of the company; Need for advertisers to evaluate media choices; Change in program schedules of the television station.
- UPN forms ad unit. // Electronic Media;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p32
States that the UPN company formed an in-house advertiser sales division and appointed Perri Stein as the senior vice president of advertiser sales.
- Looking for the young and restless. Hendrickson, Paula // Advertising Age;5/12/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 19, pS16
Discusses the position of UPN and WB Network as the two new broadcast networks in the 1997 prime-time network television upfront market for advertising. The emphasis of the two new networks on younger audiences; The success of the show `Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'
- ITV is paying a heavy price for past arrogance, will it change? Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);10/18/2001, p20
Focuses on the slowdown of ITV advertising revenues in Great Britain. Accounts on the history of ITV arrogance due to the success of ITV advertising in the past years; Explanation for the decline in ITV sales operations; Concern over the negotiation between television companies regarding...
- Channel 5 to put ad on ITV in drive for viewers. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;07/25/97, Issue 30, p2
Reports on the launching of television advertisements of Channel 5 Broadcasting at its rival ITV cable television network in Great Britain. Production staff behind Channel 5's television advertisements; Advertising campaign contracts of Channel 5.