In the Loop
- Consortium Celebrates 25 Years. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;2/8/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p16
The article mentions the anniversary of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution, which has been in business for 25 years.
- Bookselling DAYBOOK. // Publishers Weekly;7/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 27, p27
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry as of July 1999. Information on Consortium Book Sales and Distribution company; Details on several changes at National Book Network; Decision of Bookpeople to add a fulfillment division.
- Big Gains for Consortium. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;8/2/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 31, p13
Reports on the financial performance of Saint Paul, Minnesota-based Consortium Book Sales & Distribution Inc. in fiscal 2004. Percentage of increase in sales; Addition of new investors and credit facilities; Contribution of publishers to the sales increase; Reason behind the emphasis of...
- Consortium Catalogue on CD. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;8/19/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 33, p38
Deals with the decision of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution to release compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) containing its fall/winter 2002-2003 book catalog. Reason for the decision of the consortium to release the CD-ROM; Limitations of the catalog on a CD-ROM.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p5
The article offers news briefs in the book industry in the U.S. Perseus Books Group company has completed its acquisition of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution Inc. The Internet site of Simon & Schuster Inc. invites readers to support release of the book "The Thirteenth Tale," by Diane...
- Book People. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p73
Presents information on people in book industries and trade in the U.S. as of February 2005. Promotion of Davida Breier as sales and marketing manager of Biblio Distribution; Appointment of Wendy Armstrong as special markets manager of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution; Information on the...
- distribution daybook. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;1/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p181
Covers issues about book distributors in the United States as of January 22, 2001. Update on Partners Publishers Group, a distributor that specializes in micro presses; Distribution of City Lights in San Francisco, California by the Consortium Book Sales and Distribution; Addition of client New...
- Consortium adds eight publishers. // Publishers Weekly;6/17/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 25, p25
Reports on the addition of eight publishers in the Consortium Book Sales & Distribution.
- Consortium bridges troubled waters. C.G.; Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;3/8/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 10, p20
Discusses growth plans of Consortium, the St. Paul, Minnesota distributor. Instability; Purchase by Mercury House in 1992; Changes to-date.