- Grijalva calls boycott over immigration bill. // Inside Tucson Business;4/26/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on the move of U.S. Representative Raul Grijalva to boycott the state for the controversial legislation for local police to arrest illegal immigrants for trespassing charges in Tucson, Arizona.
- Supreme Court sides with builders, upholds Arizona Clean Water Act. // Inside Tucson Business;7/2/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court regarding the battle between Arizona's clean water standards and federal endangered species. It states that the 5-4 ruling of the court means that the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) will continue to administer the...
- RaÃºl Grijalva relishes a good fight. Guillory, Renée // High Country News;7/24/2006, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p7
The article profiles RaÃºl Grijalva, a congressman serving Arizona's Seventh District at the U.S. House of Representatives. He is a Democrat and a fighter for unions, the environment, immigrant rights, and strong social programs. His mother is a native of Ajo, Arizona, and his father was a...
- Raul Grijalva. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the political career of U.S. Congressman Raul Grijalva of Tucson, Arizona. His approach to immigration; Election campaign strategies of Grijalva; Career background.
- Arizona's New Immigration Law: Has the Boycott Begun? De Wind, Dorian // Moderate Voice;4/24/2010, p7
The article focuses on Arizona Representative Raul Grijalva, receiving a death threat as a result of the recently passed immigration law in Arizona which would make it a crime under state law to be in the country illegally. It mentions that the legislation has stirred several criticisms and that...
- Raul Grijalva. Derr, Mary Krane // Our States: Arizona;2016, p1
This article focuses on United States Representative Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), who was elected in 2002 after serving on the Pima County Board of Supervisors from 1989 to 2002. The biographical information details Grijalva's early life and childhood, as well as how his career path led him into...
- Pay attention, here's a lesson. Emerine, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p6
The article comments on U.S. Congressmen Jim Kolbe's and RaÃºl Grijalva's effort of endorsing candidates in contested primaries in the United States. It suggests that Koble and Grijalva should have followed the example of late Congressman Morris K. Udall's thinking about supporting candidates...
- Grijalva's call for boycott is outrageous. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;4/26/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p20
The author reflects on the call of Congressman Raul Grijalva for the organization to boycott Arizona due to controversial legislation that mandates the local police to arrest immigrants for tresspassing charges.
- Grijalva launches anti-developer campaign. Cross, Cheri // Inside Tucson Business;4/29/96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p4
Editorial. Focuses on Tucson, Arizona Supervisor Raul Grijalva's political campaign. Reputation; Use of a poll to see how other personalities would stack up if they were to run against Grijalva.