- KERRY STOKES. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p136
The article profiles billionaire Kerry Stokes, one of Australia's 200 wealthiest individuals in 2008 according to "BRW" magazine's Rich 200 List. Stokes is executive chairman and a large shareholder of Seven Network. He has built a 19.4 percent stake in West Australian Newspapers. He also owns...
- Kerry Stokes. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p107
The article profiles billionaire Kerry Stokes, one of the members of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Stokes' decision to sell a half share in the media company Seven Network to a private equity fund has been hailed as a master stroke by other businessmen. Stokes is estimated to be...
- Stokes boosts wealth. // BRW;2/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that Seven Network chief executive chairman Kerry Stokes announced the merging of Seven with his Caterpillar dealership business WesTrac Pty. Ltd. to overhaul his private interests.
- The Newest Arrivals. // Forbes Global;3/28/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p67
Features several newly-emerged billionaires from varied countries. Elena Baturina, founder of Russian plastics company Inteko; Kerry Stokes, chairman of Australian television and publishing conglomerate Seven Network; Naresh Goyal, founder of India's largest private airline Jet Airways.
- KERRY STOKES. // BRW;5/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p90
The article features Kerry Stokes, owner of the Australian Capital Equity and one of the billionaires in Australia. He is the chairman and the major shareholder in the Seven Network Ltd. and with about $500 million share in Telstra Corp. Ltd. He is also one of the stakeholders in West Australian...
- Stokes completes rise to Seven chairmanship. Murdoch, Blake // Hollywood Reporter;6/28/95, Vol. 337 Issue 44, p8
Reports on media entrepreneur Kerry Stokes' election as chairman of the Seven Network. Replacement for Ian Holmes; Stokes' offer to buy up Seven stock; Outline of Stokes' plans for the network; Denial of press speculation about staffing and programming cuts.
- Stokes gets two seats on Seven board. Lewes, Jacqueline Lee // Hollywood Reporter;6/6/95, Vol. 337 Issue 28, pI-5
Reports that Kerry Stokes has won two places on Seven Network's board but the chairmanship he sought has eluded him.
- Stokes ups Seven stake in bid for chairmanship. Lewes, Jacqueline Lee // Hollywood Reporter;5/16/95, Vol. 337 Issue 14, p13
Reports on Australian businessman Kerry Stokes' increase of his stake in Seven Network in a bid for the post of chairman. Departure of Ivan Deveson as board chairman; Investigation by Australian Broadcasting Authority of possible illegal link between Stokes and News Corp.
- Stokes ups Seven shares. Lewes, Jacqueline Lee // Hollywood Reporter;4/18/95, Vol. 336 Issue 44, pI-5
Reports on Kerry Stokes acquisition of additional stake in the Seven Network of Australia.