THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- IN THE KNOW. // Hill;4/29/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p36
The article offers news briefs related to the political scenarios in the U.S. including the move of Representative Jeff Flake to assist a group of young men and women into the Statuary Hall in the U.S. Capitol as well as Senator Nancy Pelosi's decision to invite children at her weekly briefing.
- The Party Official Next Door: Come Consequences of Friendship for Political Involvement. Smith, Joel; Zipp, John F. // Journal of Politics;Nov83, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p958
Analyzes the impact of a personal relationship with a party official on the political involvement of a group of citizens in Canada who reside near the party officials and are similar to them with respect to age, sex and occupational status. Role of social forces in explaining political...
- Careers of LI politicos on line in 2003. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p35A
Focuses on developments related to politics and politicians in New York state as of January 17, 2003. Options of New York Governor George Pataki in dealing with the state budget deficit; State Senate Deputy Majority Leader Dean Skelos; Nassau County Democratic Leader Jay Jacobs.
- Letters. // Washington Monthly;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 34 Issue 7/8, p2
Presents letters to the editor on politicians and politics-related matters.
- HOW'S YOUR POLITICAL I.Q.? // Human Events;5/14/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p17
A quiz related to politics and politicians is presented.
- HOW'S YOUR POLITICAL I.Q.? // Human Events;1/6/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p10
Presents a quiz about politics and politicians in the U.S.
- Are Tories more obedient than Liberals? // Asian Pacific Post;7/3/2014, p14
The article reports a finding that liberal politicians and their conservative counterparts value obedience equally, which was concluded by a study conducted by University of Winnipeg researcher Jeremy Frimer.
- HOW'S YOUR POLITICAL I.Q.? // Human Events;3/29/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p10
Presents a quiz on politics and politicians in the U.S.
- Scott K Fish. // Bangor Metro;Oct2009, p76
The article provides an answer to a questions which up-and-coming politicians have your attention.
- The Government's planning paradox. Fyson, Tony // Planning (14672073);7/1/2011, Issue 1912, p17
The article shares the author's views regarding the Localism Bill portrayed by the combination of politicians and media that have failed to deliver the needed housing totals in Great Britain.