Middle East And Africa
- Who's Who in Black Corporate America. Reed, William // Tennessee Tribune;6/26/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p4A
The article presents author's views regarding Forbes 2014 ranking of the world's African American billionaires including Aliko Dangote and Bob Johnson.
- When Cronies Fall Out. Atal, Maha // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p56
The article offers information on Nigerian billionaires such as Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola and their competition over the Nigerian portfolio of Chevron Corp. It says that Dangote and Otedola rose to riches by being close to political power. It adds that Otedola lost to a 1 billion dollars...
- Dangote to invest US$ 15 billion in Africa by 2018. // African Business News;7/ 8/2013, p14
The article reports that Nigerian businessman and owner of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, will invest up to 15 billion dollars in business opportunities around Africa by 2018.
- Aliko Dangote plans to invest US$ 400 million in Kenya's mining sector. // African Business News;9/11/2013, p2
The article reports that Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote is set to invest 400 million dollars in Kenya's mining sector.
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p68
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from Middle East and Africa including Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud and Mohammed Al Amoudi of Saudi Arabia and Aliko Dangote of Nigeria. It informs that Alsaud has garnered dollars 10.7 billion from 95 percent stake in his Saudi-listed investment...
- Political Fat Cats, Global Edition. Keating, Joshua E. // Foreign Policy;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 194, p24
The article considers political activity by billionaires who are notable donors to campaign funds in various countries other than the U.S. Financier Michael Ashcroft and his campaign donations to political parties in Great Britain, Belize and Australia are discussed. Wireless telecommunications...
- Africa's Richest. Dolan, Kerry A.; Brown, Abram; Kroll, Luisa // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p34
The article presents the wealthiest person in Africa as of December 2014. It includes 57-year-old Aliko Dangote of Lagos, Nigeria-based industrial conglomerate Dangote Group, 64-year-old Johann Rupert of Cape Town, South Africa-based fashion and retail company Richemont and 69-year-old Nicky...
- The Wealthiest Africans. DOLAN, KERRY A. // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p98
The article presents a list of Africa's richest people including Aliko Dangote, Johann Rupert, and Mike Adenuga.
- Kaplamin Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2011, Special section p1
A profile of Kaplamin Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., also known as Kaplamin Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret JSC, is presented. The company is based in Turkey and produces paper and cardboard boxes. Mehmet Emin Karamehmet is Kaplamin's chairman of the board. Financial information including total...