- OBITUARY. // America;5/22/1909, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p167
The article presents an obituary for veteran jurist Denis O'Brien.
- Denis O'Brien Investing In New Dublin Hotel. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2015, Issue 98, p6
The article reports that billionaire Denis O'Brien has invested several million euro into a new hotel being developed in Blackpitts area in Dublin, Ireland as of 2015.
- A Paltry Improvement. Morgan, Tom // Business Journal (Central New York);2/8/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p28
The author reflects on the capitalist system in the U.S. He shows that billionaire including George Soros, Ted Turner and Bill Gates made a lot of money for they made the most of capitalist system. He added that these men looks at the world's poor and needy and ended that it is capitalism that...
- BT helps finance prospective rival. Garvey, Anthony // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p21
Reports that British Telecom PLC has unwittingly financed a rival in Ireland. Amount British Telecom paid to Esat founder and chief executive officer Denis O'Brien following its acquisition; Failure to ask O'Brien to sign a noncompetition agreement; O'Brien's offer for the fixed line business...
- Digicel gearing up for expansion drive. // Latin America Telecom;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
The article offers information on Irish businessman Denis O'Brien, who has announced the expansion of its telecom group Digicel in 2014 and by planning an investment of 500 million U.S. dollars on its networks in 2014.
- FPM 20th Anniversary Leadership Talk. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p86
The article discusses the FPM 20th Anniversary Leadership Talk which was held at the University of Ulster's Belfast, Northern Ireland campus on February 3, 2012 and featured a keynote speech by entrepreneur and inventor Denis O'Brien.
- NEWS in Brief. // Checkout;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p6
This section offers news briefs on the retail industry in Ireland as of April 1, 2015 including Environment Minister Alan Kelly and Minister of State Anne Phelan's launched of the Rural Development Programme, Dublin City Council to sell a site in Cabra to Lidl and businessman Denis O'Brien's...
- 254. Denis O'Brien. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p60
The article offers information on the social work and philathropic acts of Denis O'Brien, owner of Digicel Ltd.
- O'Brien Close To Taking Full Control Of Topaz. // Checkout;Dec2013, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that businessman Denis O'Brien will bid for Irish Bank Resolution Corp.'s loans in May 2014 in order to take full control of Topaz Energy Group Ltd.,and reports on appointment of John Callaghan, as chairman of Topaz, after resignation of former chairman Neil O'Leary.