- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Lin, Chen Wei; Hutapea, Febriamy; Lestari, P.; Kim, Li Siang; Nam, Suzanne; Nguyen, Lan Anh; Perkinson, Glen; Rachmawan, Dick; Wibisono, Ardian // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p50
A list of the 40 richest individuals in Indonesia is presented, including Aburizal Bakrie & family with $5.4 billion, Sukanto Tanoto with $4.7 and R. Budi Hartono with $3.14 billion.
- Pumped-Up Property. FLANNERY, RUSSELL; CHEN, MAGGIE; KROLL, LUISA; MAO, ELAINE; OLSEN, ROBERT; RADLAUER, SUSAN // Forbes Asia;Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p40
The article presents information on the people, included in the annual list of the wealthiest people in Hong Kong, China, prepared by the periodical "Forbes Asia." All of the 50 people in the list are billionaires, and include Lee Shau Kee, chairman of real estate developer Henderson Land; Cheng...
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Vorasarun, Chaniga // Forbes Asia;9/18/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p62
A list of the 40 richest Indonesians in presented. It includes Sukanto Tanoto, head of Asia Pacific Resources, Eka Tjipta Widjaja, founder of Asia Pulp & Paper, Rachman Halim, head of Gudang Garam, Budi Hartono, owner of Djarum, Aburizal Bakrie, head of Bakrie Group, and Eddy William Katuari,...
- A New Chapter. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p44
This article reports that on September 21, 2007, Singapore's High Court ruled that Edwin Soeryadjaya's holding company had fairly acquired shares in Indonesia's second-biggest coal producer, Adaro Indonesia. After five years of legal challenges by one of Indonesia's richest citizens, Sukanto...
- Hitting Headwinds. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;Jan2015, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the top billionaires in Hong Kong, China in 2015. It is noted that billionaire Li Ka-Shing is one of the richest person for 17 years in the city and his reach extends to property, port, retail and other businesses in 52 countries. It is noted that a collection of...
- Hong Kong's 50 Richest. Koppsisch, John; Shu-Ching Jean Chen; Chung, Grace; Cohen, Muhammad; Flannery, Russell; Jetley, Neerja Pawha; Kilachand, Sean; Kroll, Luisa; Nam, Suzanne; Olsen, Robert; Peg Yoc Hui; Tan, Jessica // Forbes Asia;Jan2016, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p068
The article lists the richest entreprenuers of Hong Kong, China which include Li Ka-shing, Lee Shau Kee, and Cheng Yu-tung.
- Latin American Billionaires. // Latin Trade (English);Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p24
Presents the ten richest individuals in Latin America as of September 1999. Name of the billionaires; Ranking; Country; Net worth in United States dollars.
- India Home To 103 Billionaires; 6th Largest Globally. // India -- West;11/15/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 52, pB9
The article informs that according to a report India has more number of billionaires than Saudi Arabia, France, and Switzerland and holds sixth position among 103 billionaires across the world even decreased number after July 2012 and June 2013.
- Mexico's $-men. // Business Mexico;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p13
Lists the top five wealthiest individuals in Mexico, according to 'Forbes' magazine. Assets in billions.