THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the business environment, political and economic risk in Thailand including the merger between hypermarket chains Big C and Carrefour SA, a lawsuit filed by lawyers against Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, and the confidence of Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanji that...
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2009, preceding pU-1
This article presents a country risk profile of Thailand. There is a 55% chance that the present regimes will be an unstable coalition within the next five years. Within the same next five-year period there is moderate risk for international businesses in Thailand. Between 2009 and 2013 the real...
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A political risk report for Thailand as of December 2010 is presented. The country's overall standing in the Global Political Risk Services (PRS) Risk Index is provided. Highlights of the forecast for Thailand include a moderate risk of turmoil in international business, 4.3% real gross domestic...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p2
The article summarizes the political and economic risks of Thailand in 2008. Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej has visited the insurgency-ridden far South, along with the top military officials and police. Finance Minister Surapong Suebwonglee has showed interest about stagflation, but equally...
- Thailand: COUNTRY ANALYSIS REPORT. // Thailand Country Profile;2009, p1
The article presents the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental structure in Thailand. It highlights the country's current strengths, current challenges, future prospects and future risks. It explores the country's external trade, foreign direct investment, and...
- Thailand: Economic And Political Gloom Converging. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/6/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the economic and political conditions in Thailand. Exports of the country fell while its imports posted the highest contraction since the financial crisis in Asia in 1998. It is forecasted that investors will remain cautious in investing in the country. The country is...
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents political and economic-related developments in Thailand.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p7
The article reports on the impact of the political unrest on the economy of Thailand in 2010.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.