CMAJ welcomes new senior editor
- Kale appointed CMAJ interim Editor-in-Chief. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/22/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 17, pE1244
The article announces that doctor Rajendra Kale was appointed interim editor-in-chief at the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Your Editorial Board: Dr. Richard Smith. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/03/98, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p1077
Interviews Richard Smith, editor of the `British Medical Journal' and chief executive of the BMJ Publishing Group. His participation on the editorial board of the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ); Most influential teacher; Pastimes; Advice towards young physicians; More.
- A culture conundrum rises in abortion debate. // South Asian Post;1/26/2012, p23
The article focuses on the dissemination of repugnant practice of sex-based abortion of South Asian community in Canada. Dr. Rajendra Kale of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" notes that research in the country reveals strong evidence of fetal sex selection of Asian descent including...
- The Canadian Medical Association Journal. Collins-Nakai, Ruth // New England Journal of Medicine;6/29/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 26, p2832
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the problems at the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" (CMAJ), by Shuchman and Redelmeier in the March 30, 2007 issue.
- The Canadian Medical Association Journal. Shuchman, Miriam; Redelmeier, Donald A. // New England Journal of Medicine;6/29/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 26, p2832
A response by Shuchman and Redelmeier to a letter to the editor about their article on the problems at the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" (CMAJ) in the March 30, 2007 issue is presented.
- Letters to the editor. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/10/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p76
The article offers information on the rules regarding the submission of letters to the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- The health of CMAJ. Golbey, Michael; Drew, Barbara; Cloutier, Paul-Emile // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/4/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 3/4, p124
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the condition of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Department of Neurology, King George's Medical University, Lucknow: The journey continues. Kumar Sharma, Praveen; Kumar Garg, Ravindra; Singh Malhotra, Hardeep; Shukla, Rakesh; Verma, Rajesh // Neurology India;05/01/2015, p414
King George Medical University is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities of India. The Department of Neurology has trained many illustrious neurologists who are offering yeoman's service to the nation. This brief review traces the history and milestones of the department and...
- Second Look -- Clinical News and Views. // AAOS Now;May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on several studies related to orthopedics. It cites a review published online in "British Medical Journal," which reveals that a wound closed with staples rather than sutures after orthopaedic surgery has a higher risk for infection. Meanwhile, a study published online in...