Foreign acquisitions by Chinese firms: A strategic intent perspective
- 5. Long Russia and Korea. // Fundweb;9/12/2013, p7
In this article financial advisors comments on favorable investment opportunities in Russia and Korea.
- 6. Rotate to US multinationals. // Fundweb;9/12/2013, p8
The article reports that globally-exposed multinationals stocks cheap, unloved and offers regional diversification.
- Buying Abroad. Letourneau, Louis // Gay Times (09506101);May2007, Issue 344, p221
The author gives advice on making investments abroad. He advises that investments should always be chosen as part of an overall plan, using an asset allocation strategy that matches the investor's objectives and attitude to investment risk. There should always be room for overseas equity...
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of LNG Projects in Iran. Shiravi, Aldolhossein; Ebrahimi, Seyed Nasrollah // Journal of Energy & Natural Resources Law (International Bar Ass;May2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p150
Iran holds 15.9 per cent of the proven gas reserves in the world and exports of gas in the form of liquefied natural gas (LNG) have long been regarded by the Iranian Government as a vehicle for holding a fair share in the gas export market. This article examines the legal environment surrounding...
- GEOGRAFÃA ECONÃ“MICA Y FLUJOS DE INVERSIÃ“N EXTRANJERA EN AMÃ‰RICA LATINA. Vanegas, Juan G.; Restrepo, Jorge A.; Muñeton S., Guberney // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1974
Using a gravity investment model, this paper analyzes the determinants of bilateral foreign direct investment inflows (FDI) in some Latin America countries. It incorporates some elements that have been addressed by the New Economic Geography, comparing and controlling by the weight of the...
- Global economic factors limit growth of U.S. meat trade. BROWN, SCOTT // Western Farmer-Stockman;Oct2015, Vol. 138 Issue 10, p20
The article offers the author's insight on the larger role played by international market developments in the determination of market prices for livestock than in previous years.
- Globalization and Earnings Among Native-Born and Immigrant Populations of Racial and Ethnic Groups in Canada. Ooka, Emi; Fong, Eric // Canadian Studies in Population;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p101
This is the first statistical analysis to understand how economic globalization affects earnings of native-born and immigrant populations with different racial and ethnic backgrounds in Canada. Draw on four measures of economic globalization: number of non-resident workers in CMAs, number of...
- Financial development and financial liberalization in Asia: Thresholds, institutions and the sequence of liberalization. Ito, Hiro // North American Journal of Economics & Finance;Dec2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p303
Abstract: This paper investigates whether financial openness leads to financial development after controlling for the level of legal/institutional development, and whether trade opening is a precondition for financial opening. The focus is on Asia. In a panel encompassing 87 less developed...
- Latvijas iestaï¿½anas Eiropas Savieniba ekonomisko efektu modeleï¿½ana. Skribans, Valerijs // Scientific Proceedings of RTU: Economics & Business;Jun2011, Vol. 21, p76
For Latvia with incoming into the European Union big opportunities in the international markets have opened. Latvia's incoming in EU increased the amount of received means from structural and cohesion funds, removed the trading barriers, increases foreign investments, reduced unemployment and...