The rapid internationalization of high technology firms created through the commercialization of academic research
- Technological progress aided Japanese-style marketing. Facy, Constantine // Marketing News;2/14/94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the impact of advanced Japanese technology in the international market. The Japanese technological progress offers better quality products at more affordable prices, while creating resistance from the labor force in many industrialized countries. On the other hand, the...
- ACCELERATING INNOVATION IN ISRAELI INDUSTRY. Ben-Nahum, Yaara; Erez, Miriam // Ivey Business Journal;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on Israel's prowess in developing successful, leading edge high-tech companies. It is said that the failure of traditional Israeli industry to be more agile and innovative is overshadowed by such success. Several key programs that aim to facilitate and accelerate innovation...
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p60
Introduces products and technological innovations from several companies and organizations in the United States. Optics Science Kit from Edmund Scientific; Industrial Training System brochure from EMCO Maier Corp.; Educational CD-ROM created by Buffy Sainte-Marie.
- New company to target technology transfer. Bakewell, D. // Nature;3/26/1992, Vol. 356 Issue 6367, p275
States that French research organizations are forming an independent company to work with industry to translate their discoveries into commercial products. When the new company will be launched; Agence Nationale de Valorisation de la Recher (ANVAR) and its decision to concentrate on promoting...
- Feedback. BESSEL, BENJAMIN // Microwaves & RF;Dec2013, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p18
A letter to the editor commenting on December issue each year of the journal is presented which publishes "Top Products of the Year" and a letter from the editor to thank readers for reading the journal is also presented.
- Celebrating the Year's Best Products. Warner, Chris // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec2008, Vol. 52 Issue 15, p7
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Jason Lomberg on the impact of technology in 2009 and another one on the latest technology products.
- Designing the Future. Westerman, Martin // Our Planet: Weekly Newsletter of E Magazine;1/3/2010, p4
The article offers information on the 10 Best Green Technological Innovations of 2009 .
- Take a Screen Break. // Web User;6/2/2015, Issue 372, p51
A quiz concerning the technological products launched earlier is presented.
- Innovate like an (humbled) entrepreneur. HOBSON, TOM // Smart Business Cleveland;Jul2015, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p16
The author discusses lessons learned about innovation development from joining the Cleveland, Ohio chapter of the peer-to-peer group Entrepreneurs' Organization. Topics covered include the go-to-market strategies utilized by other entrepreneurs, formulating a better product idea using feedback...