Amdocs Buys Supplier of Comcast
- OSS vendors on M&A hunt. Chau, Fiona // Telecom Asia;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the consolidation and merger trend of business support system/operational support system (BSS/OSS) among telecommunication and information technology providers in Asia. According to the author, the initiative aims to enhance and leverage the companies' product portfolios...
- Amdocs to buy ITDS. // RCR;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p63
Informs on the plans of Amdocs Ltd. to acquire International Telecommunication Data Systems Inc. Amdocs' provision of customer care, billing and order-management for telecommunications carriers in the United States.
- Global Connections 10/26/12. // CT Reports;10/26/2012, p1
The article informs that Melita Group has acquired Amdocs Ltd. for its Business Support Systems consolidation project.
- Amdocs strengthens billing play. // CED;Aug2005, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Amdocs' deal to acquire billing and customer care specialist, DST Innovis. Total value of the acquisition deal; Plans of Amdocs to add several cable and satellite service providers to its customer base; Other broadband deals of Amdocs; Benefits of the acquisition to Amdocs.
- Amdocs continues mobile strategy with $60M ChangingWorlds buy. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p14
The article reports that Amdocs Ltd. is planning to expand its mobile business with a $60 million acquisition of Ireland's ChangingWorlds Ltd. Amdocs provides customer-relations technology to mobile operators and other telecommunications companies. Amdocs says that it plans to integrate...
- Amdocs acquires Celcite Management Solutions. Hawkes, Alex // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Unified communications provider Amdocs has entered an agreement to acquire Celcite Management Solutions for approximately $129 million in cash.
- Amdocs invests $260 million in three company acquisitions. // Voice & Data;Oct2016, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p67
The article reports that provider of customer experience solutions Amdocs has closed the acquisition of three privately owned companies such as Vindicia, Brite: Bill, and Pontis as a part of the company's digital strategy.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;1/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry as of January 5, 2004. Acquisition of XACCT Technologies by billing and customer retention management provider Amdocs Ltd.; Service agreement between Boingo Wireless Inc. and Motive; Details of the refinancing of the senior secured...
- Billion-dollar baby. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;03/06/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Amdocs has reached an agreement to purchase Internet portal billing provider Solect Technology Group. Cost of the acquisition; Role of the acquisition in the long-term strategy of Amdocs according to Avi Naor, president and chief executive officer of Amdocs Management; Benefits of...