- 'In Treatment' back in bunches this year. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;1/12/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the move of HBO & Co. to offer a preview on its spring lineup in the U.S. The company's entertainment president, Sue Naegle, informs that it will no longer air a half-hour episode each weeknight when the next season of "In Treatment" returns in April 2009, instead it will...
- Sue Naegle. Johnson, Judy // Current Biography;May2013, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p87
A biography of Sue Naegle, president of the cable television network Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), is presented. She was born on July 2, 1969 in New Jersey and studied at Indiana University in Indiana. She is married and has three children. She was ranked number forty six in the list of the...
- Agent of Change. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;
Provides information on a day's activities undertaken by talent agent Sue Naegle, who handles actors Matt LeBlanc, Patricia Heaton and David Chase among others.
- Rep brings fresh take to HBO fare. Schneider, Michael; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;4/7/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 63, p1
The article announces that Sue Naegle has been named as HBO's top series executive.
- Campbell, Naegle Join 2nd Annual 'Women of Hollywood' Lineup. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 23, p8
The article announces that ABC Owned Television Stations Group president Rebecca Campbell and Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) entertainment division president Sue Naegle had joined the lineup of speakers at the second annual "Keynotes & Cocktails: Women of Hollywood" of Broadcasting & Cable (B&C) to...
- Enlightened. SAVISS, RAMONA // Hollywood Reporter;10/21/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 37, p22
Photographs of several celebrities at the premiere of dramedy series "Enlightened," including HBO Entertainment head Sue Naegle with David Bernad and Michael Lombardo, Laura Dern, and Diane Ladd with husband Robert Hunter are presented.
- Alliance for Children's Rights. HIGGINS, BILL // Hollywood Reporter;3/22/2013, Issue 11, p34
Several photographs are presented which depict the attendees of a fundraising event to benefit the Alliance for Children's Rights in Beverly Hills, California on March 7, 2013 including television executives Sue Naegle, Liza Powel, and Rick Rosen.
- A Day for Thanksgiving. Higgins, Bill // Hollywood Reporter;12/2/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 43, p34
The article offers information on event of the organization Alliance for Children's Rights held on November 19, 2011 in which teenagers at Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Hollywood, Los Angeles in California were taught cooking. Sue Naegle, president at the company HBO Home entertainment and...
- THR's Women in Entertainment Breakfast, Presented by Lifetime. FORD, REBECCA // Hollywood Reporter;12/27/2013, Vol. 419 Issue 46, p30
Several photographs of celebrities at the 22nd Annual Women in Entertainment on December 11, 2013, at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California including Sue Naegle, Jane Fonda and Sherry Lansing are presented.