- From the blogs. Lees, Gillian // Financial Management;May2011, p16
Two blogs on how British television viewers are inspired by programmes including "The Apprentice," and "The Secret Millionaire," to start their own businesses and how world class business enterprises can be built for the long term amid the challenge of environmental sustainability are presented.
- Viewer passion goes out of fashion. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;10/06/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on attempts made to save high-quality low-rated television programs in the United States, while stating that membership of the Viewers for Quality Television has decreased. Identification of such television programs; Reference to fraternity houses' attempts to save Pauly Shore's...
- Cartoon: Not Just For Kids Anymore. // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p23
Reports the television programs of Cartoon Network suitable for adult viewers. Launch of animated shows for adults; Increase in the number of adult-oriented advertisers; Name of companies advertising in the network.
- Oz masthead mania. Woods, Mark // Variety;03/16/98, Vol. 370 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on the success of television program in Australia which based on popular magazine. Launching of `E! News,' from Network Ten; Other popular television show in Australia.
- UK Style demonstrates tie-ins are still in fashion. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;7/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p21
Features the popularity of the homes and gardens channel UK Style of UKTV among women in Great Britain. Collaboration between BBC and Flextech; Increase in number of viewers; Features of Style File.
- Drama: dead or undead? Ellis, John // Sight & Sound;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
Discusses the repetition of popular television series episodes in Great Britain. Television programs that were aired repeatedly; Disappearance of the single drama in the multi-channel era; Impact of airing repeated episodes on the television viewers.
- Nielsen: NFL Dominates 2012 TV Ratings. Riegart, Emily // TV Technology;1/2/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on television shows rating for viewers which has been dominated by the National Football Championship (NFC) programs.
- BOWLED OVER. // Entertainment Weekly;1/16/2004, Issue 746, p63
Presents a chart of the top television programs in the U.S. in terms of audience share for the week of December 29, 2003 to January 4, 2004.
- FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN. Garr, Robin // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the importance of television program guides for the typical television viewer.