Who To Watch
- Skiing his way to the top. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;04/17/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 17, p56
Profiles John Nogawski, president of distribution at Paramount Domestic Television. Educational background; Marriage; Experiences at Paramount Pictures; Expertise in the production side of television; Career growth; Job responsibilities; Paramount's acquisition of the television products of...
- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;2/22/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 36, p8
The article announces career development of executives in the film industry, including Lisa Hsia as executive vice president at Bravo Digital Media, Colleen Fahey Rush as executive vice president and chief research officer at MTV Networks, and Mike Neeves as vice president of program scheduling...
- Rethinking daytime. Bednarski, P.J. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p25
Reports on the appointment of John Nogawski as president of the Paramount Domestic Television company. Career highlights; Views on syndicated programmings; Goals for the company.
- Paramount names new distribution chief. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;06/07/99, Vol. 129 Issue 24, p60
Reports on John Nogawski's appointment as president of distribution at television program syndicator Paramount Domestic Television. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- TOP TECH. // CableFAX Magazine;Oct2011, p32
The article focuses on the top executives in terms technology innovation in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011. It says that Orlena Blanchard, senior vice president for Digital Media at TV One is involved in the original video of the network's web site. It adds that Sherita Ceasar,...
- Moonves On Nogawski. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;3/31/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the challenge faced by Leslie Moonves, chief executive officer (CEO) at CBS Corp., concerning her decision to appoint either John Nogawski or Bob Madden as head of its CBS Television Distribution division in the U.S. It states that the decision was announced after the...
- ROVING Eye @ THE EMMYS. // Television Week;9/26/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p50
Presents photographs of television executives who attended the 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held in Los Angeles, California on September 18, 2005. Anne Sweeney of Disney-ABC; Garth Ancier of WB; John Nogawski and Deborah Bradley of Paramount.
- Eye taps solo syndie chief. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;3/28/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 58, p1
The article reports that John Nogawski has been promoted president of CBS Television Network Distribution. Nogawski takes on many of the duties previously overseen by Roger King, former chief executive officer of CBS Television Network Distribution who died in December 2007. Some officers who...
- Nogawski expected to be named to post. Grego, Melissa // Variety;06/12/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the expected appointment of John Nogawski as president of Fox Television Stations. Career background; Death of former Fox Television President Rick Jacobson.