- Bitch It Out! // Cosmopolitan;Jul2011, Vol. 250 Issue 7, p162
Photographs of several real-life rude, obnoxious and ludicrous situations are presented.
- News: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/14/2003, Vol. 376 Issue 45, p8
Presents news items related to the motion picture industry as of January 14, 2003. Territories involved in the cross territory licensing arrangement of Hallmark Channel with Paramount International Television; Plans of television channel Home Box Office regarding its feature of the U.S....
- Eye On The Clock. // Graham Leader;6/29/2011, Vol. 135 Issue 91, p6A
Several photographs showing the different activities of some of the residents in Graham, Young County, Texas including Saul Barbosa who is frying up some cinnamon rolls, Steve Boydston who is gluing a new door skin on a car door, and Bobby Moran who is filling up his pickup are presented.
- On the Water. // Yankee;Jun2005, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p58
Presents photographs showing the common aquatic sports and other water-related activities in some of the major port cities in New England.
- 'Wishing' upon a star. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter;10/7/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on the working contract signed by actor Ernest Borgnine to star in the telefilm "The Wishing Well" of the Hallmark Channel in the motion picture industry in the U.S. The move marks the 200th movie of Borgnine's career in the industry. He will be working with stars Jordan Ladd...
- Mel's DINER. Grego, Melissa // Television Week;9/3/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p8
An interview with David Kenin, executive vice president of programming at Hallmark Channel, is presented. David talks specifically about original Hallmark movies, which are all absolutely family-friendly. David has continued to build a distinctive original-movie business. More than 30 original...
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p58
The article provides updates related to business in the U.S. Documents related to the bankruptcy of Adelphia Communications Corp., which are filed under seal and restricted from public dissemination, have been declassified and made publicly available. Moreover, an educator's guide to support the...
- HALLMARK NETS PILE ON PIX. // Daily Variety;1/13/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 10, p46
The article reports on the announcement of Crown Media Networks regarding the movie slate for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel at Television Critics Association (TCA).
- Hallmark Preps HD Movie Channel. Robbins, Stephanie // Television Week;8/13/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that Crown Media Holdings, parent company of Hallmark, will launch Hallmark Movie Channel HD in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2008. Crown Media President and CEO Henry Schleiff announced the launch during a conference call addressing the company's second-quarter earnings...