Kids Viewing At a Glance
- Fox was most sly in kids market. // MediaWeek;2/13/95, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p20
Presents market trends on children's television. Network revenue; Top 25 advertisers; Cable; Top 25 shows.
- The Hub Gets Ready to Roll Into Kids' Market. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p29
The article reports on the re-launch of the television network for kids The Hub. It mentions that the TV network is a joint venture of two kids network including Discovery Kids and Hasbro Inc. and that it will be re-launched at the backbone of Discovery Kids on October 10, 2010. Moreover, a...
- SOME SAY ANDY GRIFFITH HAD WHAT IT TAKES. Brown, Steven Matthew // Diagram;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p35
Several charts are presented that lists television programs and their total number of views, which includes the programs "Frasier," "The Care Bears," and "Absolutely Fabulous."
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p11
A chart is presented which lists top ten advancers and decliners of loan markets, including Movie Gallery Inc., Star Tribune and United Subcontractors Inc.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p8
A chart is presented that lists updated leveraged loan deals in 2008 including Precision Drilling, King Pharmaceuticals and Tower Automotive.