Ad Noise Raised
- You Say Potato... Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p48
The article discusses the views of Richard Greenfield, a Pali Research media analyst, concerning Time Warner Cable stocks and its competition for New York City cable customers with FIOS TV from Verizon Communications. Greenfield issued a sell rating for the stock and believes that Time Warner...
- TWC Sets Watch by Enhanced ITV Ads. // Multichannel News;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that the Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) is directly promoting interactive television (iTV) advertising for viewers in various local markets in 2012 with its launching of Enhanced iTV.
- Time Warner Cable Los Angeles. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p42
Reports on the award won by the television advertising of Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles, California at the 2002 National Association of Minorities in Communications conference. Focus on the foreign-language markets in the area; Benefits of the advertising; Services offered by the cable network.
- Cartoon Net Ad Pulled. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Time Warner CityCable network in New York pulled a Cartoon Network commercial that had been inserted into the advertising time of Nickelodeon. Concerns over its content; Issue on competition for audience share.
- TWC picks OpenTV's ad management platform. // CED;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the selection of OpenTV's advertising campaign management platform by Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. in the U.S. It states that TWC plans to deploy the campaign management platform throughout its regional operating centers in the country. TWC will be using OpenTV's...
- Verizon's fightin' words: Rivals are 'un-American'. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;3/20/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the statement by Verizon Communications that cable companies are un-American for refusing to air its advertisements that criticize spiraling cable prices. The spot Verizon plotted for the Garden State aims to get residents to lobby their legislators. Verizon said two local...
- MEGABRANDS. Schumann, Mark // Advertising Age;7/17/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 29, Special Section p1
The article discusses the highlights of the Top 200 Megabrands for 2005. Telecommunications companies Verizon, Cingular, and Sprint head the pack of megabrands in 2005, spending $1.72 billion, $1.31 billion and $995 million on media. The Top 200 spent a little more than $49 billion on media,...
- Advertising:. // CableFAX Daily;8/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 162, p3
The article reveals that Time Warner Cable Media Sales will use Claritas' "Claritas AdSelect Polk Module." It is a database which shows the geographic advantage of cable advertising to advertisers. The database is the product of a collaboration between Claritas and R. L. Polk & Co.
- Source of Innovation. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;10/3/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p18
Provides information on services provided by the cable system launched by Oceanic Time Warner Cable in Honolulu, Hawaii. Percentage of homes being served by the cable system; Expansion of the food delivery on-demand service in 2005; Plan of Oceanic to sell DVD and compact discs in the music...