MILLENNIALS: Researching the application of demographics to build customer relationships and HR strategy
- HR's New Contours. Schramm, Jennifer // HR Magazine;Dec2007, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p96
The article focuses on how the demographics of Human Resource (HR) practitioners could be changing over time and what those changes could aim for the profession in the coming years. It says that internal promotions or transfers are currently, the most often presented methods of entering HR....
- Step out of the present and develop future work models. // Recruiter;5/18/2011, p6
The article reports on the findings of a survey from the Future of Work (FoW) Consortium, which states that human resources (HR) of an organization should functions for the challenges and opportunities of the future by learning to experiment and develop new working models and the need to create...
- Beyond best practices. Leandri, Susan J. // Supply House Times;Feb2000, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p43
Describes the common characteristics of companies with staying power. Development of people; Embrace of visionary leaders who embrace change; Exceeding of customer expectations.
- Selling Your Staff on Buy-In. SCHWARZER, MARKUS // New Zealand Management;Feb1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p55
Offers tips for companies on how to compete globally, maintain good customer relationships, cope with political instability and still return a profit. Steps in building a committed workforce.
- Why We Hate HR. Hammonds, Keith H. // Leadership Excellence;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p20
This article focuses on complaints against human resources (HR) professionals. It outlines the main responsibilities of the HR department, which should be to hire and retain the most talented employees. The reasons HR professionals fail to perform their duties and suggestions for improving...
- STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND THE AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC SECTOR. Manning, Karen // Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences;2010, Issue 30E, p150
The connection between human resources and performance in firms in the private sector is well documented. What is less clear is whether the move towards managerialism that has taken place within the Australian public sector during the last twenty years has brought with it some of the features of...
- HR DIVERSITY AS A SOURCE OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN TRANSITIONAL ECONOMIES. Banovic, Marina; Lokar, Alessio // Enterprise in Transition: International Conference Proceedings: ;2003, p880
The article discusses the identification of human resource (HR) diversity as a source of competitive advantage in transition economies. It is said that HR has focused on the sensitivity of the industrial and personnel management. In addition, a new approach to diversity management provides...
- Consum: estrategia, cultura y valores, ejes para la transformaciÃ³n de la gestiÃ³n de las personas. CASANY, Evarist; DÍAZ, Ricardo // Capital Humano;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 254, p40
No abstract available.
- MISSï¿½O E CARREIRA EM TERRAS ESTRANGEIRAS: a expatriaï¿½ï¿½o verde e amarela de gestores corporativos. Borge, Jacquelaine Florindo // Revista Eletrï¿½nica de Ciï¿½ncia Administrativa;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p31
I analyze expatriation as an experience lived by Brazilians while constructing their careers. The aim of this work is to examine if the approaches developed by the research that analyzes expatriation of professionals from multinational companies in developed countries to their branches in...