- Industry News. // Food Management;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p49
The article offers news related to food service in the U.S. Unified Brands Inc. has acquired A la Cart Inc., a privately held vendor of patient meal delivery systems for the healthcare segment. Tyson Foods Inc. has named Donnie Smith president and CEO and Jim Lochner as COO. Michael Foods Inc....
- A good market selling eats in the main lobby. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p7
Profiles a la cart, a food-service firm owned by George Pappas from Teterboro, New Jersey. Success of the company in providing food kiosks in hospitals; Amount of gross revenues anticipated for the company by Pappas; Comments.
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.
- IT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE UP TO: Central monitoring keeps tabs on carts. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p96
Reports on a centrally controlled food cart system, manufactured by A La Cart Inc., adapted by Northwest Hospital Center Inc. in Baltimore, Maryland. Benefit from the use of the system; Cost of the carts and central monitoring system; Functions built into the central monitoring systems.
- Product awards and accolades. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p104
No abstract available.
- Tyson Drops Pork Supplier Caught in Video. Vansickle, Joe // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;11/20/2013, p4
The article reports that the Tyson Foods Inc., an American multinational corporation that operates in the food industry has terminated a pork supplier that was caught in an undercover hog video showing workers abusing animals in Oklahoma.
- ORVILLE & WILBUR'S WINGS JUST RIGHT: Tyson adds chicken brand as Sunset Strips flourishes. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p142
Provides information on the Orville & Wilbur's Wings Just Right, a branded concept launched by the Tyson Foods company that features chicken wings. Details on the product promotion campaigns; Locations for the food service; Average sale of the company for the brand concept.