Catch that Catering
- Aramark Makes NYC Catering Bid. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the plan of Aramark Limited to introduce 1st and Fresh in New York City, corporate catering service. It notes that the catering service will operate in 4,000 square feet facility that make deliveries in fleet of logoed trucks. Moreover, its target market is businesses...
- Noshing for Night Owls. // FoodService Director;1/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
The article features Rosie, the Rhode Island School of Design's (RSID) mobile food truck that caters to late-night dining and food delivery to its students. Dining and catering services executive chef/associate director Pierre St-Germain says the department operates Rosie with two or three...
- Meal delivery base judged acceptable. // Planning (14672073);9/19/2008, Issue 1787, p22
The article reports on the permission of a catering company to deliver meals using a shop in Kent, England in 2008. Results of the analysis conducted by the inspector show that meal delivery operation would not undermine local residents' amenity. Moreover, the fear that the business operation...
- Delivery law ignites debate over crime vs. consumer rights. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;9/02/96, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the opposing side taken by restaurant owners and consumers over a San Francisco, California-law requiring delivery to all neighborhoods regardless of their crime rates; Pizza parlor operators criticism of the applicability of the law's exclusionary practices; Background on the...
- Delicious delicacies delivered delightfully. // USA Today Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 124 Issue 2610, p78
Profiles various food companies who will deliver food products by means including Federal Express, the United Postal Service (UPS) and the United States Postal Service. Smoked City Ham, Durham Tracklements and other companies.
- Deliveroo Launches in Dublin. // Hospitality Ireland;Apr2015, Issue 94, p58
The article reports on the launch of the food delivery service Deliveroo in Dublin, Ireland in 2015.
- Evolving the venue menu. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p31
Looks at food catering at event and exhibition venues in Great Britain. Overview of catering at Excel; Strategy in catering used by NEC Group catering director Patrick Ashe; Reasons for rejecting branded caterers in other venues; Benefits of improved catering. INSETS: Case Study: Earls...
- Bush tucker men. Hitching, Corinne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p43
Discusses catering for travelers on a journey across the African bush. Benefits for cooks of working on overland tours; Method of cooking used; Menu commonly served.
- THE SUMMER RUSH IS DRIVING US NEAR TO BOILING POINT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p47
Presents an article on dealing with the pressures caterers face during the summer season in Great Britain. Complaints made by the staff; Views on sales representatives.