A Damp Paradise
- Upland and Pima bale forecasts remain down. // Western Farm Press;9/3/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the production forecasting for different agricultural crops in the U.S. for August 2005. Apples; Olives; Pears; Grapes; Cotton.
- Fresh produce. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/27/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4555, p72
The article presents several farm produced crops and fruits in Great Britain that can be used as ingredients for Christmas season recipe. It highlights the features of Tentation apple which was referred to as one of the must-have Great Britain fruit. It cites that chickweed and bittercress are...
- FUNGAL DIRECTION. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p29
The article provides information on the imported European porcini mushrooms brought into Australia by Waimea Trading.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Grocer;10/2/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7975, p34
This section offers international news briefs about the fresh produce industry as of October 2, 2010, including the growth of the British broccoli market, the launch of Rubens apples in British retail stores, and Freshfel Europe president Ramon Rey's call on Peruvian fruit and vegetable...
- April. // Restaurant Magazine;Apr2014, Issue 236, p20
The article discusses the seasonal farm produce that deserves first-billing on one's menu in April in Great Britain. The outlook is good for English wild mushrooms as the mild weather continues. Crayfish are still not putting in an appearance, however fishers hope to see some in early April....
- Across the kitchen table. Land, Leslie // Yankee;Jan98, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p20
Presents a questions and answers segment on food items.
- Seasonal flavours. Rubanowski, Tamara // FMCG;May2012, p8
The author discusses the two reports within the issue on topics about fresh and seasonal farm produce, and temperature control systems, reflects on her learning about mushrooms and mentions the excitement of the "FMCG" team to be the media partner of Fine Food New Zealand (NZ) 2012.
- Fresh. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4524, p53
The article offers information on in-season fresh produce for spring 2008 in Great Britain. Growers are warning that cold spring weather has delayed British crops by anything from two to four weeks. This could result in a late start to broccoli, courgettes, peas, broad beans and other summer...
- KING OYSTER MUSHROOMS. J. D. L. // Gourmet;Oct2007, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p246
The article features king oyster mushrooms or scientifically known as Pleurotus eryngii. When cooked, their thick, fleshy white stems and Chanel-beige caps are succulent and scallop-firm, and their flavor is mild and versatile. California-based specialty grower Gourmet Mushrooms Inc. markets...