eBay Expands Wireless Reach
- Just a click away. Garcia, Fiona // DIY Week;7/11/2014, Issue 5758, p7
In this article the author views that the online auction site Ebay Inc. has extended its click-and-collect partnership with retailer Argos.
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;4/23/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p14
The article offers information related to lobbying such as the partnership between Heather Podesta + Partners and SOS Rhino, the selection of C2 Group by Praxair Inc., and the appointment of FTI Government Affairs by EBay.
- eBay & Argos become stronger partners. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/2015, Issue 5954, p12
The article reports on a partnership between online company eBay and retailer Argos to offer fulfillment services to buyers and sellers on eBay across Great Britain and mentions the extension of the companies' click & collect service.
- Sotheby's has a snooty past... // Interior Design;Apr2015, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p106
The article reports on the 2015 partnership of auction house Sotheby's with electronic commerce company eBay Inc. for an online live-auction platform aimed at artwork in the middle market.
- Motorola pagers on eBay. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the business partnership between Motorola Inc. and eBay as of April 2002. Benefits of the auction of handsets and pagers held on eBay to Motorola.
- eBay and Argos team up on click & collect. // Logistics Manager;Nov2013, p9
The article reports that internet services company eBay and retail company Argos have partnered to offer a click and collect service that will allow customers to purchase products from eBay and pick them up at Argos stores across Great Britain.
- EBAY POP-UPS POSSIBLE IN SAINSBURY'S. // Marketing Week;7/14/2016, p6
The article reports on the partnership of Internet services company eBay Inc. with retail company Argos Ltd. that allows eBay's sellers to drop off sold products at Argos stores.
- eBay UK launches private ad exchange. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);9/5/2012, p9
The article reports that a private ad exchange has been launched by eBay Inc. in Great Britain through which advertisers could access audience data. It is noted that eBay has redefined its business model over the past five years and advertising now plays a critical role in driving growth. It is...
- eBay's outages highlight problems with I-commerce. Tebbe, Mark // InfoWorld;06/21/99, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p34
Focuses on the challenges faced by eBay company in developing perfect business model. Main problem of the company; Factors that affect the confidence of customers on the online service of eBay; Problem in the customer service of the company.