- BITS. // Wireless Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p16
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of June 17, 2002. Dedication ceremony for the base support trunk radio and wireless data system in Las Vegas, Nevada by WebLink Wireless Inc., Motorola and the National Nuclear Security Administration; Information-alert broadcast...
- Pass Notes the Wireless Way. Arar, Yardena // PC World;May2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p86
Evaluates the Motorola Talkabout T900 digital messaging device. Compatibility of the device with the WebLink Wireless 2-Way Messaging service; Features; Cost.
- No More Rings In The Boardroom. // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p38
Reports on the partnership forged by WebLink Wireless company and iGo Corp. to sell a line of two-way messaging pagers from Motorola company and powered by WebLink in the United States. Features of the pagers; Advantages of two-way messaging.
- Affordable sells paging from WebLink. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Affordable Telecommunications Technology Corp.'s signing of a two-year marketing agreement with WebLink Wireless Inc.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p22
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of September 2, 2002. Approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas for the Chapter 11 reorganization plan for WebLink Wireless; Wireless video gateway system for distributing multimedia content from the...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless industry in the United States as of October 8, 2001. Details on the joint feasibility study of Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors Corp. on telematics services in the Japanese market; Information on several moves announced by WebLink Wireless Inc. to...
- 'Two-way me'. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the consumer sales for WebLink Wireless' Motorola T900 two-way messaging telecommunication device as of July 23, 2001. Significance of two-way messaging subscribers; Details on the advertising of the product.
- WebLink Re-emerges, Broadens Message. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p16
Announces that WebLink Wireless Inc. has re-emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Expansion of the company in two-way messaging applications; Comments from N. Ross Buckenham, WebLink chief executive officer; Terms of the deal signed by the company with PerComm Pager.
- WebLink expands two-way service to Mexico. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Discusses a telecommunications deal between WebLink Wireless Inc. and Digitel to offer two-way messaging services in Mexico.