PageNet Loses Top Vast Executive
- Fact vs. opinion. Ford, Tracy Anderson // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
Opinion. Comments on PageNet's plan to reduce it's work force by 30 percent. Indication that Paging operators are adamant that the introduction of PCS service will not harm their business; Number of PageNet's subscribers; Question pertaining to the 30 percent cut of the staff while increasing...
- PageNet, after going without an AOR, places its $5 mil. ad account at the Martin Agency. Osterman, Jim // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/27/98, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the PageNet company and the placing of their $5 million advertising account with the Martin advertising agency. Factors contributing to this move; Previous agency of the company; Why this previous relationship ended; Goals of the company; Comments from Scott Baradell, an employee of...
- ESPN in sports messaging deal. // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p24
Reports on ESPN's signing of a deal with PageNet to distribute a sports information service to PageNet's messaging service subscribers.
- State-of-art paging. // PHC Profit Report;10/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p7
Reports that PageNet is testing pagers that can send and receive messages and function as a mini-answering machine that relay messages. Initial prices for the services; Contact information.
- PageNet to resell Iridium services, to be exclusive global provider. // RCR;05/11/98, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p17
Announces that PageNet has agreed to purchase Glenayre Technologies Incorporated, Reflex 25 systems. Terms of the agreement; Expectations of PageNet for the system.
- A new page. Koprowski, Gene // Entrepreneur;May99, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p36
Features the Two-Way service offered by PageNet which enables users to send and receive e-mail messages anywhere in the United States via specialized pagers. Features of the pagers; Price.
- PageNet narrows search to six including Young & Rubicam. Krajewski, Steve; Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;8/12/96, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p44
Reports on the inclusion of Young & Rubicam in the list of six finalists in the national search for an agency to handle the $10-12 million launch of PageNet's VoiceNow paging service. Background on the PageNet service; Background on Young & Rubicam; Other agencies in the list.
- Wireless communications concern to hire as many as 850. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/29/98, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on wireless communications company PageNet's plan to open a customer service center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Lease of a five-story building under construction at Lake Point Corporate Center; Estimated number of employees to be hired locally; Salt Lake City's reputation for a quality...
- Nationwide paging: What is it worth? Hibner, Dale V.; Wise, Mary B. // Communications News;Apr96, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p26
Evaluates the pagers of MobileComm Inc. and PageNet Inc. Features and capabilities of the pagers; Procedures for voice input for both pagers;Speed of delivery; Quality of service in paging operations; Two-way paging plans.