BellSouth Rolls With It
- VODSL MARKET NOT LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS. // Tele-Service News;Nov2001, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p6
Presents an assessement of the voice over digital subscriber lines technology market as of November 2001 by Cahners In-Stat Group.
- VoDSL deployment. // Communications News;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p8
Reports that the Voice over digital subscriber line (VoDSL) is the `killer application' for the DSL market according to Cahners Instat Group. Benefits of using the VoDSL; Forecasts of Cahners on VoDSL.
- DSL IC Market Rebounding, Shifting to VDSL. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p13
Scottsdale, Arizona-based In-Stat Inc. has reported that the market for digital subscriber lines (DSL) integrated circuits (IC) has rebounded, in terms of port shipments, in 2002 after a difficult 2001. The firm has found that total silicon shipments has increased from 38.1 million ports in 2001...
- System Integration: Migraine For Wireless Billing. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the complexities faced by wireless carriers on the integration of legacy systems and wireless billing found by a study of the Cahners In-Stat Group. Percent of carriers that are dissatisfied with their billing systems; Issue for billing managers; Cost of processing a single bill;...
- Anyone for an each way bet? Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the market for symmetrical digital subscriber line (DSL) in Europe. Pace of DSL rollout; Approach of telecommunication firms in entering the DSL market; Adoption of the G.shdsl technology. INSET: The road to G.shdsl standardisation.
- Digital subscriber lines moving into Central New York. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/26/99, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p5
Reports that consumers are anticipating the launch of digital subscriber lines in Central New York. Consumer demand for high-speed access to the Internet; Description of how digital subscriber line technology works; Pros and cons.
- WORLDWIDE DSLAM REVENUE UP 12% FROM 1QT03 AT $809 MILLION. // Worldwide Telecom;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p6
Reports on first quarter and second quarter equipment revenue of worldwide digital subscriber line access multiplexer.
- WORLDWIDE DSLAM REVENUE JUMPS 21% TO $613 MILLION. // Tele-Service News;Jul2003, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Provides information on the increase in revenue of worldwide digital subscriber line access multiplexer equipment between the fourth quarter of 2002 and first quarter of 2003.
- Widening the I-way. Milone, Michael N. // Technology & Learning;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p72
Presents information on the internet, while focusing on a technology known as the asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL to acronym fans). Functions of the ADSL; Benefits of the ADSL; Other services offered by ADSL; Further information.