ArrayComm Finds A Network
- ArrayComm taps Redback in high-speed wireless network alliance. Niccolai, James // InfoWorld;06/12/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p59B
Reports that ArrayComm has partnered with Redback Networks for the development of ArrayComm's planned high-speed wireless network. Purpose of the collaborative effort; Comments from executives of both companies.
- Portable broadband on trial. Tanner, John C. // Telecom Asia;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the trial use of portable broadband i-Burst technology by ArrayComm Inc. in Sydney, New South Wales. Provision of spectrally efficient wide-area broadband signal; Alternative to fixed-line broadband; Application of software and traffic management algorithms.
- ArrayComm secures investment from Sony. Smith, Hilary // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p4
Reports that ArrayComm Inc. has secured 15 million dollars in funding to help accelerate the deployment of its i-Burst broadband technology. Amount invested by Sony Corp. of America in the company; Features and capabilities of i-Burst; Plans for a more widespread deployment of the technology in...
- i-burst ready to burst out. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p24
Reports that ArrayComm Inc. is expected to announce the commercial availability of its i-Burst mobile broadband wireless system. Demonstrated that have been conducted by the company for i-Burst; Comparison of the i-Burst with code division multiple access 2000 1XRTT; Telecommunication companies...
- Redback does it again. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;04/03/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p22
Highlights Redback Networks Incorporated' SMS 10000, a subscriber management system that lets network operators combine broadband access services. Comments from Mike Shumway of GTE, a customer of Redback.
- ArrayComm touts high-speed plan. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/26/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 26, p70
Discusses the plan of ArrayComm to work with traditional broadband landline players and cable modem service providers. Business model envisioned by ArrayComm; Partnership between ArrayComm and Redback Networks.
- ArrayComm shows interoperability with 802.11 WLAN. // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p18
Reports on the findings of ArrayComm Inc. on the interoperability of 802.11 wireless local area network and its i-Burst personal broadband system. Details of the demonstration held by ArrayComm to show the interoperability of the system.
- Last miles to go before we sleep. Hotch, Ripley // Communications News;Sep99, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p4
Presents views on the problem of high-speed broadband access for local exchange carriers. Description of telephone services in rural areas; Need for local phone companies to get serious about digital subscriber line and other access technologies; How Redback Networks addressed the issue of...
- Clear, Redback deliver end-to-end optical management. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p20
Reports the partnership between Clear and Redback Networks. Enhancement of customer services; Reduction of network downtime; Improvement of operation efficiencies.