Fraud Bites, CellStar Plunges
- CellStar reports lower revenues. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the decline in revenues posted by value-added wireless distribution and logistics services provider CellStar Corp. for the third quarter of 2002. Net income reported by the company; Factor which contributed to the decline in revenues; Increase in earnings per share; Plan to retire...
- Handset shortage affects CellStar results. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the expected financial performance of CellStar Corp. for the fourth quarter of 1999. Revenue increase as short of company and analyst expectations; Comparison with fourth quarter 1998 figures; Chairman and chief executive officer Alan H. Goldfield's comments on the company's...
- CellStar Beats Analysts Estimates. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the first-quarter earnings posted by the company CellStar in 2001. Earnings per share; Revenue generated by the company.
- CellStar Fiscal Q1 Sales Rise 9.4%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p33
Reports on the financial performance of CellStar for the fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2001. Net income; Revenue; Average selling price for handsets.
- CellStar net income slides. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p32
Reports on the net income posted by CellStar Corp., of Carrollton, Texas for the fiscal third quarter ending August 31, 1998. Comparison of the third quarter earnings to that of 1997; What CellStar attributed the earnings to; Information on CellStar.
- CellStar 2Q shows cost of exiting troubled markets. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;7/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p15
Focuses on wireless logistics and distribution services provider CellStar Corp. based in Texas. Revenues of the company for the second quarter ended May 31, 2002; Net income of the company in 2001; Views on the wireless communication systems.
- CellStar reports improved results. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the earnings of CellStar Corp. for the fiscal year and fourth quarter which ended November 30, 2001. Consolidated net income; Net loss; Earnings per share.
- CellStar reports profitable 3Q results. // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p25
Reports on the financial performance of CellStar Corp. for the third-quarter of 2003. Net income posted; Increase in handset shipments to China; Statement issued by CEO Terry Parker.
- CellStar Predicts Another 'Transition Year' McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p17
Reports that Terry Parker, chief executive officer of CellStar Corp. predicted a transition year in 2002 for the wireless industry. Net income growth posted by the firm in the quarter ended February 28, 2002; Contribution of the Asia-Pacific region to the company's improvement; Factors...