Field Listing - Stock of direct foreign investment - at home
Tags: FOREIGN investments
- Guten Morgen, Senor Wong. Most, Bruce W. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p43
Focuses on several financial experts' assessment of the potentials and the risks of investing internationally. Skepticism over the level INSET: Survey indicates steady international growth..
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. by Selected Countries and Territories. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p125
No abstract available.
- Putting one's foot where one's mouth is. Remde, Achim // African Business;Dec96, Issue 216, p25
Reports on the problems of foreign investors with southern African government policies. Holding of the Southern Africa Trade and Investment Summit in Harare, Zimbabwe; Complaint of diamond trader Nicky Oppenheimer against government interference in Zimbabwe; Drug lords and criminals in Zambia's...
- Foreign investment up. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Apr95, p13
Reports on the increase in foreign investment in South Korea for January 1995.
- Foreign investment. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Apr95, p13
Reports on the granting of licenses to foreign investment projects in Vietnam.
- Taiwan to pump billions in Saigon South project. // Asian Business Review;Apr95, p53
Reports on the plans of Taiwanese investors to build a multi-billion dollar business center to the south of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Phu My Hung Corp. as developer; Features of the planned construction.
- Foreign investment boom. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p11
Reports on the total foreign investments approved in Indonesia as of May 1995.
- Foreign investment up. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p10
Reports on the 30% increase in actual used foreign investments in China in 1994.
- Foreign investment down. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p12
Reports on the 9% decline in actual direct foreign investment in the Philippines, compared with the same period in 1993.
- Indonesia's foreign investment approvals surge. // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p16
Reports on the increase in Indonesian foreign investment approvals in the first four months of 1995.