Deere unveils 23 new products
- John Deere offers free compliance seminars. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p111
Reports on free safety workshops for owner-operators and fleets offered by John Deere Transportation. Topics; Schedule; Venues; Contact information.
- Deere demos new equipment, makes industry commitment. // Pit & Quarry;May97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Deere & Co.'s introduction of its lineup of construction equipment on March 9 to 27, 1997 at its proving grounds in Sacaton, Arizona. Unveiling of the newly renamed Deere & Co. Worldwide Construction Equipment Division; New products introduced.
- John Deere Credit. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p73
Reports that John Deere Credit has established Commercial Vendor Group. What the establishment offers.
- Also of interest. // Automotive News;3/17/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5704, p20
Reports that John Deere Insurance Co. is holding 30 `Coping with OSHA' seminars around the country during 1997 to help dealers satisfy the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's requirements.
- Deere's HMO turns crisis into profit. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Oct92, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p82
Examines how Deere & Co., faced with health care costs that were spiraling out of control, created its own HMO--then parlayed the venture into a revenue-generating subsidiary. How HMO was started; Human resources (HR) involvement; Building a separate business unit. INSET: A new idea in health...
- Deere intros Greenstar. // Agri Marketing;Sep95, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Deere & Co. is introducing the GreenStar Combine Yield-Mapping System, the first in a series of precision-farming systems designed for Deere products.
- John Deere. // Landscape Management;Sep98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p64
Features the Worldwide Commercial & Consumer Equipment Division of John Deere Co. Product focus; Manufacturing facilities; Technical and training support; Product lines; Contact information.
- In the cards. // Machine Design;8/22/94, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p178
Features the Deere & Co. series of John Deere machinery trading cards.
- Oh, Deere. // Golf World;04/04/97, Vol. 50 Issue 34, p8
Announces that Professional Golfer's Association and the John Deere Company have reached an agreement in which Deere will sponsor the Quad City Classic. Other agreements such as Deere's participation in The Peace Corps (TPC) course; Three-time Quad City champion D. A. Weibring as a player...