GRI selects Heath Consultants to market leak detection device
- Venture to market leak detection device. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr97, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the Gas Research Institute's selection of Heath Consultants Inc. as its partner to manufacture and market an optical methane detector for accurate methane leak readings. Field tests of a prototype with support from natural gas utilities in 1997; Expected savings from the use of the...
- Heath offers damage prevention services. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p40
Announces Heath Consultants' offer of services for damage prevention and technologies. Company's expertise in underground utility markout services.
- Heath Consultants. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p142
Reports that Heath Consultants welcomes Graham Midgley as its new president and chief executive officer. Career background.
- Heath Consultants. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p78
The article offers brief information on the Detecto-Pak Infraredâ€“Infrared Gas Leak Detector (DP-IR) from Heath Consultants.
- Pipelines balk at GRI funding proposal. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p5
Provides information on the research and development program of the Gas Research Institute (GRI) and its impact to the pipeline companies. Source of funding of the program; Amount needed yearly for the research at GRI; Funding problems; Amount of voluntary surcharge accounts for one-half of the...
- GRI dedicates pipeline simulation facility. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul95, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p1
Reports that the Gas Research Institute has dedicated its pipeline simulation facility near Columbus, Ohio. Facility designed to test and develop technologies in controlled but realistic pipeline operating environment; Facility features; Pipe sections removable.
- GRI builds on positive change, elects new officers. Congram, Gary E. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul95, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p52
Reports that the Gas Research Institute is now recognized worldwide as the last word on gas industry research in the United States. Establishment of customer interface links; GRI's researches to determine value-added technology; Thomas L. Fisher's election as chairman of GRI's board of...
- Delivering R&D. // Underground Construction;Jun99, Vol. 54 Issue 6, GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE (GRI) p1
Presents an excerpt from the Gas Research Institute's (GRI) journal `GRID' about some of the most significant developments at GRI.
- GRI well fracturing study to map treatment, results. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Dec95, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p16
Presents information on efforts by the Gas Research Institute to develop a better comprehension of the linkage between well fracture treatment and results. Projected goal of research; What GRI will do in Colorado.