Caterpillar demonstrates new excavators, dozers
- Cat AccuGrade Grade Control - Simply the Best Option for your Cat Machine. // Site Prep;Jul2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p45
The article offers brief information on the AccuGrade Control System from Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar produces 500th 797. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p46
The article reports on the manufacture and shipment of 500th 797 mining truck of Caterpillar Inc. to a coal mining contractor in Australia.
- New features of Cat tractor-scrapers. // Mining World;Sep2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p70
The article offers brief information on the H Series of wheel tractor scrapers from Caterpillar Inc.
- Smaller, better, nicer. Ashcroft, Geoff // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p17
The article describes the D6K grading dozers from Caterpillar.
- THE NO. 12 GRADER CELEBRATES 75 YEARS OF PRODUCTION. // Equipment Echoes;Summer2013, Issue 109, p15
The article presents a discussion of the 75th anniversary of the No.12 Motor Grader from Caterpillar Inc., adapted from the news released by the company at its official website at www.caterpillar.com.
- Earthmoving introduction. // Construction Europe;Oct2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p55
The article offers information on the D6K2 tracked dozer from Caterpillar Inc.
- Machine innovation. // International Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates earthmoving machinery products from Caterpillar Inc. including Tier 3/Stage IIIA 938H wheel loader, IT38H toolcarrier wheeled loader, and D6G Series 2 XL.
- CATTERPILLAR RIGID-FRAME MOTOR GRADERS AND ATTACHMENTS, 1938-1990. Berry, Thomas // Equipment Echoes;Spring2014, Issue 112, p10
The article explores the evolution of the Caterpillar motor grader from being the Auto Patrol in 1939 to becoming the rigid-frame model in 1990. Topics discussed include the history of the serial numbers and production numbers used by construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar in its...
- Caterpillar's wheel tractor-scraper available with ACERT technology. // Mining Engineering;Dec2005, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates the tandem-powered 657G wheel tractor-scraper from Caterpillar and offers information on its engine, features and specifications.