Ditch Witch becomes sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing
- Ditch witch enters race. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;Jun97, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p10
Reports that Ditch Witch has signed a contract with Joe Gibbs Racing for an associate sponsorship of the Joe Gibbs No.18 car at the 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup series. Brief information about Bobby Labonte as the driver of the car and Joe Gibbs.
- McSwain could replace Makar. // AutoWeek;11/4/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 45, p57
Reports on candidates that are under consideration to replace Jimmy Makar as Bobby Labonte's crew chief at racing company Joe Gibbs Racing. Chief candidate under consideration.
- HAMLIN STAYS HOME. C.C. // Australian Auto Action;7/4/2012, Issue 1498, p12
The article reports that according to racing driver Denny Hamlin, his contract with Joe Gibbs Racing Inc. has been extended.
- JGR signs Busch long term. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Feb2010, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the long-term contract extension signed by American automobile racing driver Kyle Busch with Joe Gibbs Racing Inc. to ensure he would not be distracted while the team attempts to return him to championship-contending form.
- Hornish to drive 7 Nationwide races for Gibbs. // South Texas Automotive Report;Feb2014, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p15
The article reports that American auto racing driver Sam Hornish Jr. will drive for the Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) team at the Nationwide Series of car racing to be held in Talladega, Alabama in May and Kentucky in September 2014.
- Gibbs team told to change oil pans. // South Texas Automotive Report;Jul2011, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the order of NASCAR officials to three Joe Gibbs Racing Inc. teams to change oil plans before the practice at the Michigan International Speedway on June 17, 2011.
- Ditch Witch working on training center. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Updates on the construction of a training center for Ditch Witch in Perry, Oklahoma. Site; Features of the structure.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p59
Reports that the Subsite Electronics division of the Charles Machine Works Inc. has received International Standards Organization 9001 registration for its quality-management system by Det Norske Veritas.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p63
Announces the launching of a World Wide Web site by the Charles Machine Works Inc. Location of the site at http://www.ditchwitch.com.; Features of the site.