Case offers Customized Maintenance Inspection program
- Downtime detectives. Phair, Matthew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/05/98, Vol. 240 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on what construction contractors are doing in order to combat the problem of failing equipment. Information on the use of dealers which are more equipped rather than mechanics; Comments from Kelly Walker, a Dallas, Texas-based equipment management consultant; What the Yonkers...
- Tips of the month. // Pit & Quarry;Oct97, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p33
Offers advice on construction equipment maintenance. Need to consider the impact of all operating conditions on life of components and systems; Role of engine oils in the lubrication of off-highway equipment; Impact of the lack of lubrication on equipment.
- Modern equipment means aggressive maintenance. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96 Supplement, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the importance of proper maintenance of construction equipment. Features of effective maintenance programs; Benefits of properly maintaining equipment; Effects of equipment failure.
- Overhauling equipment becomes big business. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr97, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p25
Focuses on the business of overhauling equipments used for utility construction. Perspectives of overhauling construction equipment; In-house overhaul made by large companies to their own service facilities; Information on remanufacture items; Importance of dealer support to suppliers of...
- Break the mold on equipment specifications. Consider the following approach. McKew, Howard // Engineered Systems;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p32
Discusses a design-build-operate-maintain (DBOM) process for equipment specification in the construction industry. Use of a preprogrammed computerized maintenance management software; Insertion of the equipment schedule into the contract specification book; Importance of data-retrieval...
- Case earns ISO 9001 certification. // Electrical World;Jun95, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p16
Reports that Case Corp.'s Wichita, Kansas manufacturing plant has received ISO 9001 registration for quality-management system.
- Case hosts media appreciation event. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p6
Reports on a media appreciation event sponsored by Case Corporation and attended by media personnel from various construction industry magazines. Venue for the event; Activities featured in the event; Interaction with key Case personnel to learn more about the future direction and plans for Case.
- `Summer Show Case' brings case equipment to customers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p63
Presents information on Case Corp.'s `Summer Show Case' machinery exhibition and training event held in November 1996, in Dayton, New Jersey. Hosts and sponsors of the event; Activities.
- Welcome addition. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p41
Reports on the addition of a backhoe loader to construction equipment manufacturer Case Corp.'s M-series of backhoe loaders. Types of steering modes available in the backhoe loader; Other features of the backhoe.