- NorAm Energy Corp. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p40
Reports on NorAm Energy Corp. subsidiary NorAm Damage Prevention's receipt three-year contract for eight Arkansas utilities in the natural gas, electric and telephone industries.
- NorAm to locate utility lines. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p12
Cites that NorAm Damage Prevention, a subsidiary of NorAm Energy Co., has been awarded five two-year contracts to locate natural gas, electric, telephone, and cable television lines for five Illinois utilities.
- Managing to Mismanage Ticket Management. Parilac, Mike // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
The author reflects on the impact of technology on the utility locating industry. As for NorAm Damage Prevention, the first to use mobile ticket management, the advent of technological advances truly brings forth an enhanced productivity, a tighter management, an increased accountability as well...
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA)'s quarterly meeting at the Houston Engineering and Scientific Society (HESS) Building in Houston, Texas on March 3, 1995. Keynote speaker; Popularity of trenchless methods; Members of GCTA's 1995 Board of Directors.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the fourth quarter membership meeting held on December 15, 1995 by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA). Location; Speaker.
- GCTA hosts reception; elects new officers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) hosting of a reception at the 1996 Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. GCTA's election of officers and board of directors for 1996; Slated first quarterly luncheon...
- Call first or cry later. // Southern Living;Mar96, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p131
Advises homeowners planning to dig in gardens to take the necessary safety measures to avoid damaging utility lines. Mandatory call to utility companies in certain states; Advice when damage to utility lines has been done.
- WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE SEWERS? Senator, Jennifer // Atlanta;May2007, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p42
The article discusses various issues related to the sewerage problem prevailing in Atlanta, Georgia. It is informed that the Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper sued the city of Atlanta in 1995, and a federal court passed down two consent decrees to get the sewers fixed. The city purchased the...
- GCTA luncheon features directional drilling presentation. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jul95, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the highlights of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's quarterly meeting on June 9, 1995 in Houston, Texas. Featured speakers; Slide presentation of various directional drilling diagrams and jobs.