- NorAm Energy Corp. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p40
Reports on NorAm Energy Corp. subsidiary NorAm Damage Prevention's receipt three-year contract for eight Arkansas utilities in the natural gas, electric and telephone industries.
- NorAm to locate utility lines. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p12
Cites that NorAm Damage Prevention, a subsidiary of NorAm Energy Co., has been awarded five two-year contracts to locate natural gas, electric, telephone, and cable television lines for five Illinois utilities.
- Managing to Mismanage Ticket Management. Parilac, Mike // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
The author reflects on the impact of technology on the utility locating industry. As for NorAm Damage Prevention, the first to use mobile ticket management, the advent of technological advances truly brings forth an enhanced productivity, a tighter management, an increased accountability as well...
- GCTA officers. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Presents the elected officers and directors of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association for 1998. Includes Steve Cornwall of Sharewell Inc.; Richard Croxton of Kinsel Industries; Seth Hinkley of Municipal Marketing Systems.
- Potholing puts safety first. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p29
Discusses vacuum excavation (VE), a method for preventing accidental utility strikes. Safety advantages over other conventional digging methods; Equipment comprising a self-contained VE unit; Value of VE for potholing.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA)'s quarterly meeting at the Houston Engineering and Scientific Society (HESS) Building in Houston, Texas on March 3, 1995. Keynote speaker; Popularity of trenchless methods; Members of GCTA's 1995 Board of Directors.
- GCTA holds quarterly meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the fourth quarter membership meeting held on December 15, 1995 by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA). Location; Speaker.
- GCTA hosts reception; elects new officers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) hosting of a reception at the 1996 Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. GCTA's election of officers and board of directors for 1996; Slated first quarterly luncheon...
- Call first or cry later. // Southern Living;Mar96, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p131
Advises homeowners planning to dig in gardens to take the necessary safety measures to avoid damaging utility lines. Mandatory call to utility companies in certain states; Advice when damage to utility lines has been done.