Quantifying Fire Facility Considerations
- Durability and Follow-up Costs of Cost-efficient Multi-family Houses. // Detail (English Edition);Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 4, p402
The article presents a study which evaluates the durability and follow-up costs of multi-family houses that are cost-efficient in Germany. It notes that the study examines data from survey participants including architects, developers, and experts on their construction costs, modernization, and...
- Basement Doors. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p23
The article lists purchase costs for basement doors which include overall dimension of doors, door extensions, and stair stringers.
- Building Paper. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p27
The article lists the costs for building paper which includes asphalt felt, ice and water shield, and flashing papers.
- Carpentry, Detailed Breakdown. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p40
The article lists the costs of carpentry materials which includes lally columns, sill plates and floor joists.
- Concrete Forming. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p90
The article lists the costs of concrete forming which include plywood forming and form stripping.
- Demolition. // National Construction Estimator;2008, Issue 56, p101
The article lists the itemized costs for demolition of building parts which include brick walls and walks, ceiling tiles and concrete masonry walls.
- Ouch! Inflation is starting to pinch. Grogan, Tim; Setzer, Steven W. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/28/94, Vol. 232 Issue 13, p31
Reports on the effect of inflation to the construction costs. Annual increases among ENR's 20-city materials prices; Impact of material prices; Justice Dept.'s investigation of seven major cement producers and two industry trade groups; Justice Department's bombshell; Percentage of price...
- Construction cost breakdown. // Buildings;Jan1994, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p46
Provides data on the breakdown of various building and ancillary costs that will serve as a reference for construction matters. Categorical assemblies' details; Cost of materials and installation based on a national average; Excavation and exterior; Structural; Electrical/mechanical; Interior...
- Procurement at bargains prices. Grogan, Tim; Setzer, Steven W. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/20/93, Vol. 231 Issue 25, p31
Presents figures illustrating international construction costs in 1993. Prices of building materials in Korea, Japan and Europe; Labor costs; Cost forecasts for 1994 and 1995.