Find Balance Without the Quixotic Struggle
- 3 facts about employee stress. // Communication Briefings;Nov2015, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p7
The article presents a discussion of how stress affects employee performance, and what tools can be offered by employers to help them deal with stress, adapted from the article "Are You Too Stressed to Work? You're Not Alone," by Jan Bruce in the October 20, 2015 issue of "Forbes" magazine.
- Regaining Control of Your Day. // Regaining Control of Your Day;1/1/2009, p1
Video Length: 13 minutes. Many people today feel out of control, stressed and don't know how to regain control of their day. They become fixated on their internal thoughts about overload. Eve Ash, psychologist, provides the mindset strategy and a simple ABCDEFG formula.
- Chapter 2: Managing your time. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Manage Projects Successfully;2007, p14
Chapter 2 of the book "Bloomsbury Business Library--Manage Projects Successfully" is presented. It explores the role of time management in the process of project management. This chapter looks at how project management works and how to take the stress out of it. Step-wise suggestions for project...
- Pharmacist workload and time management. Schommer, Jon C. // Drug Topics;2/19/2001, Vol. 145 Issue 4, p45
Focuses on pharmacists' workload and strategies for optimizing time management in the United States (U.S.). Philosophy adopted by the pharmacy profession; Work characteristics of pharmacists in the U.S.; Professional responsibilities; Management of job stress.
- Time Management Tips for Busy People. Shannon, Brian // Journal of Healthcare Administrative Management;Jan2010, p19
The article presents tips that could be used to help an individual manage time and become less stressed. It mentions that employees who work with business partners should plan their meetings every week before the day would start. It states that employees should have clear differentiation of work...
- HARD TIMES. Miller, Bonnie // Public Management (00333611);Apr2010, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on the need to develop a healthy approach to manage work-related stress in the workplace in the U.S. It says that the approach will make employees more resilient and more productive. Employees have been recommended to monitor their working hours to be able to gain time to...
- YÃ–NETÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°N ZAMAN YÃ–NETÄ°MÄ° BECERÄ°LERÄ°NÄ°N Ä°Åž STRESÄ° ÃœZERÄ°NE ETKÄ°SÄ°. ÖZÇELİK, Nigar; GÜLSÜN, Murat; ÖZÇELİK, Fatih; ÖZTOSUN, Muzaffer // Anatolian Journal of Clinical Investigation;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p231
Objectives: As a result of rapid changes and development the business life has become more complex today, and the managers forced to conduct many task simultaneously. The time press and work stress is affecting the managers negatively. This study was aimed to examine whether time-management...
- Kick Inefficiency And Stress To The Curb. Smith, Steve // OfficePro;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p28
The article offers tips and ideas on managing stress associated with job responsibilities and performance. It discusses the challenges being encountered by office professionals in relation to time and stress management. It advises employees to plan ahead and work hard to achieve such plan. It...
- Prioritize and Take Stock of Your Life. LeFebvre, Kristine B. // ONS Connect;Mar2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses learning to prioritize time and gives suggestions for nurses on analyzing and managing time. Time management includes keeping a journal of activities, making a list of priorities, and adjusting the schedule of tasks. Delegating tasks to others is also helpful. When asked to...